Psu pc Hp sff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psu pc Hp sff

Hi everyone, I bought an adapter that should be used to connect a classic atx power supply on various hp sff pc types 6300 or 800g1, my doubt is the 6-pin P2 connector of the original hp power supply has connected the cables 1 2 3 4 while 5 and 6 are empty that instead of the adapter relative to p2 has connected 2 3 4 5 while 1 and 6 are empty, I don't know if it works because I can't find pins who can help me? Thanks anticipate.

Re: Psu pc Hp sff

I've worked on two of those HP SFFs, 6300's IIRC. One had a junk "replacepower" replacement, whose original caps failed after 6 months or so.
    The second had its original PS, but with tired/bulging caps. So I found an OEM PS for the first computer.
    Then, each one ended up with recapped OEM PSUs.

Try to find pinouts of the OEM connectors, and see if any pins are redundant.
    Be especially certain that no pins/voltages are transposed to the wrong places, as this will (probably?) destroy the MB!
    "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
    Originally posted by shango066
    All style and no substance.
    Originally posted by smashstuff30
    guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
    guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

HP ATX PSU Pinouts https://pinoutguide.com/Power/#HP
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I've seen dell SFF's with an atx wire moved from one place to another so SFF PSU would not turn on

I moved to where it would be under ATX and it worked
        Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
        ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

try pinouts.ru

Comment

Working...
          X