Need Backup Main+EC HP Zbook 15 G4 LA-E161P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Backup Main+EC HP Zbook 15 G4 LA-E161P

I need Main Bios DUMP (16MB) and EC DUMP (4MB) of HP Zbook 15 G4, motherboard is LA-E161P.
    Thanks for your help.

Re: Need Backup Main+EC HP Zbook 15 G4 LA-E161P

I am sorry. EC is not 4MB, it is 8MB. I need EC Dump at (W25Q64) UE3 location and Main Bios Dump at (W25Q128) JBIOS1 location.
    Thank you so much.
    Attached Files

Comment

everyone will be happy to help, if you can post your backups
      There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by eikspaj View Post
        Or description what problem your old bios?

Comment

Here are my Error JBIOS1 Dump and Error UE3 Dump. They are abnormal. I used HxD Hex Edit application to view my Bios, Some Data were filled by "FF" random location in Bios and EC. For example: in Error JBIOS1 Dump, data form"74C0" to "74FF" were filled by "FF". Please view Capture.PNG for more details, thanks
          Attached Files
          Last edited by HungSoi; 08-08-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

may the force be with you...
            Attached Files
            There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HungSoi View Post
              Here are my Error JBIOS1 Dump and Error UE3 Dump. They are abnormal. I used HxD Hex Edit application to view my Bios, Some Data were filled by "FF" random location in Bios and EC. For example: in Error JBIOS1 Dump, data form"74C0" to "74FF" were filled by "FF". Please view Capture.PNG for more details, thanks
              No display problem?

Comment

Hi imranromi,
                No display, it not working. The lights are blinking when I plug in DC power. Please view attached file (lights.rar) for more detail.
                If I hold power button in 5s, these lights will turn off. When I release power button, they will be blinking.
                I know that Embedded Controller data is wrong. At first I need a backup 8MB EC form another working HP Zbook 15 G4 LA-E161P.
                Thank you.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi imranromi,
                  No display, it not working. The lights are blinking when I plug in DC power. Please view attached file (lights.rar) for more detail.
                  If I hold power button in 5s, these lights will turn off. When I release power button, they will be blinking.
                  I know that Embedded Controller data is wrong. At first I need a backup 8MB EC form another working HP Zbook 15 G4 LA-E161P.
                  Thank you.
                  Which programmer you use read bios chip?

Comment

may the force be with you...
                    Thank eikspaj. I wrote your Bios and the status of machine was not change.
                    I used HXD to compare "Error UE3 Dump(FIXED)" with "Error UE3 Dump(FIXED)". They are identical.
                    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                      Which programmer you use read bios chip?
                      I have CH341A and RT809F. In this case, I used CH341A with SOP8 to read and write Bios.
                      I have just added SOP8 at UE3 location.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by HungSoi; 08-09-2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I have CH341A and RT809F. In this case, I used CH341A with SOP8 to read and write Bios.
                        I have just added SOP8 at UE3 location.
                        Yes you read corrupt bios use Rt809f then send me again if you erase then problem reason your bios i dont see bios header.

Comment

My EC and Main Bios are corrupt. CH341A and RT809F programmers are ok.
                          I found EC and Main bios. It solved. I share EC and Main Bios for someone need them.
                          Thank you.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by HungSoi; 08-11-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I found EC and Main bios. It solved. I share EC and Main Bios for someone need them.
                            Thank you.
                            vì em là thành viên mơi chưa có vip nên ko tải dc ạ em xin cám ơn

https://translate.google.com
                            because I'm a new member and I haven't got vip yet so can't download it, thank you
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-07-2019, 05:55 AM. Reason: USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Comment

[QUOTE=HungSoi;909605]My EC and Main Bios are corrupt. CH341A and RT809F programmers are ok.
                              Thank you.[/QUOTErất cám ơn
                              Last edited by quanghuy_laptop; 11-11-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Thank you.
                                Thank you it works fine

Comment

Originally posted by quanghuy_laptop View Post
                                  vì em là thành viên mơi chưa có vip nên ko tải dc ạ em xin cám ơn

https://translate.google.com
                                  because I'm a new member and I haven't got vip yet so can't download it, thank you
                                  Badcaps does not require vip to download.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                  Thanks to all supporters.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thnx for all the info and files.
                                    Work to do! ����

Comment

It is very interesting how i have searched the whole of the board and cannot find the bios chips to write new firmware onto them

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                                        It is very interesting how i have searched the whole of the board and cannot find the bios chips to write new firmware onto them
                                        see the pictures at post #2
                                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                        X