Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for BIOS file of Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR (DG526/DG527/DG726 NMB341)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for BIOS file of Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR (DG526/DG527/DG726 NMB341)

looking for bios file anyone has???

Re: Looking for BIOS file of Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR (DG526/DG527/DG726 NMB341)

Post your old dump

Comment

Re: Looking for BIOS file of Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR (DG526/DG527/DG726 NMB341)

this is the dump that i save from bios chip
      https://www.4shared.com/file/ovyvXnq...ABR__DG52.html

Comment

Uploaded here and your serial number
        Last edited by lapfix; 10-09-2020, 02:05 AM.

Comment

where to find serial number sir??? on the board ?

Comment

on back housing i saw
            SN: PF16RZ77
            MTM: 80XS00EJUS

Comment

Originally posted by jc_cuerdo View Post
              on back housing i saw
              SN: PF16RZ77
              MTM: 80XS00EJUS
              That's it..post your dump here because i can't download it from 4shared

Comment

try
                Attached Files

Comment

%100 ok
                  Attached Files

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fcelikel View Post
                      %100 ok
                      thanks you

Comment

Hello, can anyone modify this BIOS file to disable the onboard ram? I think is failire that is why i get black screen
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel2211 View Post
                          Hello, can anyone modify this BIOS file to disable the onboard ram? I think is failire that is why i get black screen
                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...rces-and-tools
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...rces-and-tools
                            Hi, what i do wrong?

I post it here because is the same BIOS for 320-15ABR (DG526/DG527/DG726 NMB341).
                            I already try the files in this topic, no luck so far. Im still getting black screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel2211 View Post

Hi, what i do wrong?

I post it here because is the same BIOS for 320-15ABR (DG526/DG527/DG726 NMB341).
                              I already try the files in this topic, no luck so far. Im still getting black screen.
                              You havn`t posted the laptop serial number. If you read the bios guides you`ll find a script to disable ram,but don`t try it with the backup you posted as its only 550 bytes compressed,its not a good backup.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                              X