• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody.

Comment

Hello all!

My name is Kenneth and i am from the Netherlands. i joined this forum because i am trying to teach myself how to do board repairs. forums are a great way to learn new stuff and help each other out. I have been in tech for a while and i want to specialize in logicboard repair

Comment

hi from me

Comment

hello, trying to fix a motherboard!

Comment

hello all im from philippine

Comment

Good day, i am here

Comment

Hello im Cuboy (irl name Ayman). Im from Spain. Been repairing things since i was a little kid. I always liked the accomplishment when repairing something.

I study computer engineering and i also like to repair stuff on my free time. Im here to learn and if i can help someone i will. I got into this forum searching in yt of piernov. I would like to repair things in general on the electronics parts and learn to diagnose. When i was a little kid i used to swap things.

Comment

Hello everyone. I've been in component level repair for over 40 years (yes I'm old!!). I have a FCC Commercial License, an Amateur Radio License and an Electrical License. I've done communications repair, Radio & TV repair (I even remember TUBES), Television and Radio station maintenance, computer, etc... I'm officially retired but I still get my hands dirty.

Comment

hello to all colleagues..

I find this forum very interesting. I really like electronics and computer and laptop repair. I've been repairing equipment for about 12 years, and I hope that together we form a great community of technicians.

Comment

Hello from Souther California,

Joining with the hope I can get some help with a TV that died on me 4 years after spending over 6000 USD on it

I used to repair TVs back in the day of the black and white TVs and still using the soldering iron quite a bit even though I moved on to software since the early days.

Comment

Howdy

Comment

Hello folks, greetings from Bristol, UK. I'm here to try fixing an Acbel APi1PC36 PSU. Lots of threads on this topic so hopefully I will get there on my second repair attempt! Cheers, Avo.

Comment

Hello everybody this is Luli from Italy. Hope my experience help some body and somebody's help me. AllForOne&OneForAll

Comment

Hello!

My name is Filipe and I live in Braga, Portugal.

I found this site while searching for information for repairing an LCD computer monitor.

The posts I found via Google on Badcaps.net Forum revealed a community with vast knowledge and experienced members willing to guide newbies in component level repair with precise directions in a courteous manner.

I had to register!

Currently, I am undoubtedly a Knowledge Seeker in what concerns component level repair. But in addition to that term expressing rigorously (and sympathetically) my situation, in other words, my ignorance, I think I will always be a knowledge seeker in what concerns electronics.

Thank you for all the resources you have made available and for the continuous sharing of competency.

Filipe

Comment

Hi everybody, it's nice to meet you all

Comment

Hola soy jacobo de mexico y espero poder ser parte de esta comunidad al menos un poco
                                  ya que no domino bien el ingles
                                  pero veo que es una comunidad de técnicos muy pro

Comment

Hi, everyone I'm a Tech from Chile. Thks for welcome.

Comment

Hi Thx for accepting me into the forum. I live in Sydney Australia and like tinkering with technology. I started off in the early 80's using Commodore 64's Microbee's Apple 2e's Amiga's tape drives and floppy disks. How things have changed!!

Comment

Howdy,

Came across this site doing some web sleuthing. I've become extremely bored during this "pandemic" which has led me to attempt to fix a TV that was landfill bound. I'm looking forward to learning some new things.

- Rusty

Comment

Hello, I'm an extreme amateur. I've thought circuits were dead but I checked them anyway to discover they were live. Those surprises have helped me maintain a healthy level of paranoia around electricity.

Comment

Working...
                                          X