Seeking Marcon EFM Series Datasheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Marcon EFM Series Datasheet

Being as Marcon was aquired by Chemicon back in '94, I cannot find datasheets on any of their capacitor series for the life of me. I have other series such as CESH-MD but I have about 10 EFM series caps so I'm interested in their specs.

Brand: Marcon
    Series: EFM
    Voltage: 25v
    Capacity: 1000uF
    Datecode: 9410 (10th week of 1994)
    Dimensions: 17.5Dx15H [approx]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chozo4; 07-29-2014, 05:33 PM.
    Even crap caps can be useful... such as blank rounds for prop gunfights.

Re: Seeking Marcon EFM Series Datasheet

I know, this thread is pretty old, but I will post anyways for people who get here by google (just like I did) and because finding this datasheet was a pretty hard task.

I ultimately got the datasheet for the Marcon EFM series from some datasheet search engine using the keywords "chemicon" and "EFM", not even mentioning Marcon.

They are low-ESR and high-ripple caps for use in SMPS with a lifespan of 2000h-5000h.

I attached the datasheet I got.
    Attached Files

Comment

I looked at the datasheet for these Marcon EFM series caps and I was trying to find the ripple current rating. On the datasheet it just says "High Ripple Current Capability" but I can't find anywhere that it is listed. Was there another page to this datasheet?

Comment

IMO, if you're looking for suitable replacements Nichicon's PJ series should be workable - possibly a bit lower in impedance, but similar life.
        PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
        To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Working...
        X