Originally posted by peste View Post
    post the original laptop bios
    Here you are
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp probook 450 g4( da0x83mb6h0) rev:h bios dump

Originally posted by JS1982 View Post
      Here you are
      the posted bios is not ok..it must have 16MB ... remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing..make a copy of the bios check it with the HxD program and post it here ..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hi guys
        i've got this bios locked. Can someone help me unlock it pls

thanks in advance
        Attached Files

Comment

thanks

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hp 450 g4

Hello I need a clean BIOS/SPI ROM for HP 450 G4, motherboard DA0X83MB6H0, rev H.

Attached is actual BIOS dump with which I have a boot loop problem.

Thank you!
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp 450 g4

Originally posted by Askic View Post
                Hello I need a clean BIOS/SPI ROM for HP 450 G4, motherboard DA0X83MB6H0, rev H.

Attached is actual BIOS dump with which I have a boot loop problem.

Thank you!
                try..
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Hp 450 g4

Thank you very much for your effort. Unfortunately, this didn't solve my boot loop problem. Most probably, I have some kind of problem with the motherboard.

Comment

Hp 450 G4 rev D

Hi,

I could not find anywhere bios for a HP450 G4 with intel graphics.
                    The board model is DAX63CMB6D1 Rev D.

Sistem reports a corrupted bios.I have tried recovering it via hdd,ssd and usb (WIN+B) but to no avail.If i remove the bios battery and fully reset it,the sistem starts 1 time and tells me that the RTC has been reset and allows me to press enter for restart.From there it enters the bios error code (2 blinks long 2 short,2 beeps long 2 short) and does not do anything unless i reset the RTC again.

Any solutions or a good bios dump?

I have attached the old bios
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by sebulica; 03-23-2021, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Re: Hp 450 G4 rev D

Are you using a sop8 clip and a CH341A programmer to make the backup ?
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

TRY THIS DUMP MOTHERBOARD probook 470-G3-DAX63CMB6D1-REVD
                        password ISLAM
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aboumohamed View Post
                          TRY THIS DUMP MOTHERBOARD probook 470-G3-DAX63CMB6D1-REVD
                          password ISLAM
                          No good, the 470 G3 has BID N78 .The 450 G4 has BID P85 or P91
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                            Yes.With v1.38 software.it's something russian but recognises the chip ok and programs many more than the old one.

you can get it here : https://www.upload-4ever.com/ddf9tgwm21vy

the setup is in russian but just press the right arrow until it finishes and you will find it in start menu installed

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              i prefer removing the bios from the board and programming it separately.i have enough experience to not damage the board or the chip.and when i resolder it i allways remove the battery to avoid accidental corruption

Comment

I already know about alternative CH341A software, i usually recommend NeoProgrammer and ASProgrammer,but theres others too such as colibri and flashrom.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7 NeoProgrammer
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10 AsProgrammer

Try NeoProgrammer. Check the backups with a hex editor such as HxD and make sure theyre the same, then post your new backup .
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-23-2021, 05:57 AM.

Comment

i have reatached the backup from the board.the first one posted was wrongly named.sorry

Comment

Originally posted by sebulica View Post
                                    i have reatached the backup from the board.the first one posted was wrongly named.sorry
                                    What is the full model number ,is it 450 G3 or G4

Comment

...well there is not 450 g4 with that model of mb...maybe i should have started with that...sorry

it seems that this board is meant for HP ProBook 450 G3....anyone has a working bios?
                                      Last edited by sebulica; 03-23-2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebulica View Post
                                        ...well there is not 450 g4 with that model of mb...maybe i should have started with that...sorry

it seems that this board is meant for HP ProBook 450 G3....anyone has a working bios?
                                        Use the forum search,there`s plenty posted already,find one with clean ME firmware, you can check with MEAnalyzer. And it must be BID N78 ,you can find that with a hex editors text search function.
                                        The bios at post #3 is N78 but the ME is "initialised" (using MEAnalyzer)which means its not clean,find one with "configured" FW.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

I found a "factory bios" and i am posting this to help other in case they need it

After you flash this bios it will be in "Factory mode".From there you must program the bios with apropriate information obtained usually from HP PartSurfer using the SN of the machine.

FeatureByte,BuildID and SerialNumber are required in order for the machine to function properly.The SKU Number (Storage Keep Unit) is only relevant for a company to track the device or sometimes for the seller to track the warranty,but you can set the PN of the unit there.The Board CT Number (Commodity Tracking) is required for HP to identify and associate the board with the SN of the equipment in order to issue the warranty;this way they can tell if the board was swapped or tampered with.You can find the CT number on the board as a sticker or sometimes as a QR code.Product Family and Product Name are required for large companies to deploy software based on that info.

To get past the factory mode you can use the HP service tool wich (DMI) ,or you just restart the unit until the counter reaches 0.

The tool can be used on other hp equipments.

Part Surfer : https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx

Hope this will help others

Cheers!
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by sebulica; 03-24-2021, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X