This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm a 50yo engineer in electronics, medium knowledges in repairing motherboards. I found here very intersting information about programming BIOS and I want to learn more about it. Thank you for all contributors.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi, I've been repairing stuff on and off since I'm about 8 y.o. I'm equally good at breaking stuff.

Comment

Hi there!

Came here in search of some notebook schematics. Nice of some members providing it. Perhaps i can help in the future, too. Thank you an greetings from Bavaria, Germany.

Comment

Hola, reparo motherboard y busco información técnica, pero lo que más enriquece son los comentarios de la propia experiencia de los técnicos. Horas y horas de ahorro de tiempo en una reparación.- Gracias

Comment

Hi there,my name is Tasos and I'm from Greece.
              I'm a web developer but I have worked a lot as a Robotics/STEM instructor and as an Support IT.
              I always had a passion about repairing stuff but it was always focused laptops/dekstops/phones and by changing components.
              It's been two years or more that i'm passionately reading and watching repairs but i haven't done anything extreme so far.
              Stumbled across the board looking for a fix for a very weird problem i'm encountering with an old Asus P5P43TD Pro motherboars and looks like the source I was missing.
              Looking forward to learn new exciting things from you guys.
              Best Regards to everyone.

Comment

Hi all - loving all electronics and mechanical stuff and for many years now still learning how things work.

Comment

Hi all
                  I'm new here and found this site as I'm trying to repair a Samsung LCD with no backlight. I've found some brilliant threads already which I'll be following before posting a new thread, and hopefully I'll get to the bottom of this! I'm experienced in pinball machine repair down to component level, but this TV is a whole new world!!

Comment

Hi! I am a newbie and would like to interact and share the same passion on electronics.

Comment

Hello, everyone.
                      Was using badcaps before as guest, now faced some problems and I guess community will be able to help. Cheers!

Comment

Hi all
                        I've been doing electronics repairs for nearly 30 years. Needed some schematics so thought I better actually post something to get full access at last!

Comment

hello, I'm pretty good at breaking electronics and melting solder.

Comment

Hello
                            Just a electronics hobbyist with a need to learn. Love this website

Comment

Hi All. I am Kim. I need to learn a lot of things here. Thank you.

Comment

hello
                                my name is djad it's a pleasure to be among you

Comment

Hello, I'm Cadd, and found this site while trying to figure out what to do with an old GeForce nvidia card with bad capacitor. I'm a novice with electronics but I have a degree in electronics (didn't get to use the degree much since I mostly moved to software).

Comment

Hi there! I am a techinician from argentina. I started board repair this year and I am willing to learn and share a lot.

Comment

hi for all, i am electronics technician from lithuania

Comment

hello
                                        My name is kazim. it's a pleasure to be among you.

Comment

hello guys i am form indonesia

Comment

Working...
                                          X