• Show
Clear All

Re: Bios dump for my Dell Inspiron 15 5570

This bios version 1.1.8 is for DELL INSPIRON 17 5770
    Processor: Intel i7-8550U
    GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
    GPU1: AMD Radeon 530 4GB
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mibo012; 03-22-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Doesn't work for my Inspiron 15 5570 with i5-8250U with AMD Radeon 530 4GB, flashed bios as downloaded, afterwards flashed with ME region clean, laptop starts but no display on screen. With 2 BIOS from beginning of the thread laptop works fine, but without AMD GPU in Device Manager, only Intel UHD graphics. Does anyone have working bios dump for motherboard LA-F115P, CN-0N7Y27-CMC00-846-0700-A01 ?

Comment

Hello, my laptop is vbios was corupted and always freeze when I tried to install the and graphic driver, and after I flash the bios in the first thread now my AMD graphic card not showing up. I just remembered I made a bios backup with fptw64 from a long time ago right when I bought the laptop, can I flash this bios back to fix my corupted Vbios ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cuongvfc View Post
          Hello, my laptop is vbios was corupted and always freeze when I tried to install the and graphic driver, and after I flash the bios in the first thread now my AMD graphic card not showing up. I just remembered I made a bios backup with fptw64 from a long time ago right when I bought the laptop, can I flash this bios back to fix my corupted Vbios ?
          you can only if you have the original bios ... what you posted here is an older version of the update on the site ..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            you can only if you have the original bios ... what you posted here is an older version of the update on the site ..
            His bios was backed up with flash programming tool, its backed up the bios region only,thats why its the same length as the extracted bios update .It does have the win key and service tag (45SZ142). It just needs merging with one of the bios here and ME cleaning .Maybe a GPU problem anyway.
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-23-2020, 02:21 AM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              His bios was backed up with flash programming tool, its backed up the bios region only,thats why its the same length as the extracted bios update .It does have the win key and service tag (45SZ142). It just needs merging with one of the bios here and ME cleaning .Maybe a GPU problem anyway.
              My GPU got error 43 and corupted because I was trying to mod the vbios but it turned out horribly. And flashing the bios in the first thread made my dGPu disappear completely even in bios setup.

How do I merge my backup with the bios here ? Can you help me do that or at least show me a guide where I can learn how to ?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cuongvfc View Post
                My GPU got error 43 and corupted because I was trying to mod the vbios but it turned out horribly. And flashing the bios in the first thread made my dGPu disappear completely even in bios setup.

How do I merge my backup with the bios here ? Can you help me do that or at least show me a guide where I can learn how to ?
                Thanks
                Try this bios .
                Attached Files
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Dell inspiron 5570 BIos bin

Hi, need dell inspiron 15 5570 bios bin file. Dump submited. Tried 2 bios but still no power & no display. Voltage seems ok, having 3.3v on bios chip and power button.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell inspiron 5570 BIos bin

Originally posted by dylen View Post
                    Hi, need dell inspiron 15 5570 bios bin file. Dump submited. Tried 2 bios but still no power & no display. Voltage seems ok, having 3.3v on bios chip and power button.
                    try..
                    Attached Files
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thanks, now working after several flash.

Comment

Inspiron 15-5000 seires LA-F115p👍
                        Attached Files

Comment

I hope it helps you

MOD EDIT: Schematic copied and moved to Schematic Requests section - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1000756
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-08-2020, 08:53 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Hi there,
                            Last night I "upgrade" the bios of Dell Inspiron 15 5570, mobo LA-F115P from 1.2.3 to the latest ver. 1.3.1 from Dell website ... now the laptop is not booting up. just power without video and the fan is at 100% ...question: the posted bios file (with clean ME) is ready to be flashed to the chip ...without any preparation ?

Comment

Did you try BIOS recovery procedure first?
                              OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Hi Pierre, yes no success...but luckily the "LA-115P_ME_CLEAN_1.21.bin" worked for me (i7-8550u)...Thanks again!

Comment

i am just a noob at flashing? can i ask the steps to flash a bios dump?

Comment

Originally posted by bakar0345 View Post
                                    cal60 la-f114p
                                    I need the same bios, you have it
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-04-2021, 02:58 PM. Reason: Translated to english

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                      try..
                                      Could u please tell me about this board part no if u have.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybigyan View Post
                                        Could u please tell me about this board part no if u have.
                                        what problem do you have ?? what do you need ??

Comment

Hello any body help me, DELL model P35E001
                                          CAL50/DAL10 LA-F115P Rev 1.0
                                          CN-0Y8YF0-CMC00870-003E-A06
                                          Old BIOS
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X