Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting Laptops, Portable, and Mobile Devices > BIOS Requests ONLY!
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2016, 05:32 AM   #1
digitalpc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
City & State: DLL
My Country: .DLL
I'm a: Student Tech
Posts: 177
Default lenovo g50-70 bios

hello can anyone help me
i need bios dump for lenovo g50-70 core i3 bios 8mb
thanks anyway
digitalpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:48 AM   #2
ridamouh159
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
City & State: casa
My Country: maroc
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 364
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...ghlight=g50-70
ridamouh159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 06:09 AM   #3
digitalpc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
City & State: DLL
My Country: .DLL
I'm a: Student Tech
Posts: 177
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridamouh159 View Post
not working

chip G (gd25q64b)
is not winbond
digitalpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:58 AM   #4
digitalpc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
City & State: DLL
My Country: .DLL
I'm a: Student Tech
Posts: 177
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

any help
digitalpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:14 PM   #5
kimrocco
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
City & State: Ouled Teima
My Country: Morocco
Line Voltage: 220
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 37
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

try & good luck
Attached Files
File Type: rar G50-70 DUMP.rar (3.04 MB, 1351 views)
kimrocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:07 PM   #6
bidawisoft
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
City & State: casablanca
My Country: morocco
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 17
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Great thanks
bidawisoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:03 AM   #7
zere
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
City & State: addis ababa
My Country: Ethiopia
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 4
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Thanks guys this is z best site of all.......
zere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 01:03 PM   #8
moh17
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
City & State: Algeria
My Country: Algeria
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 7
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimrocco View Post
try & good luck
it s works thankssssssssss
moh17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 05:31 AM   #9
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Hello there. I have Lenovo G50-70 computer. Bios encrypted. I want to decrypt. I have a CH341a programmer. can you help me...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...56?usp=sharing
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 06:04 AM   #10
lapfix
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
City & State: my house
My Country: my workshop
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 589
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdetu View Post
Hello there. I have Lenovo G50-70 computer. Bios encrypted. I want to decrypt. I have a CH341a programmer. can you help me...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...56?usp=sharing
Post your old dumb here.
the link you post only ec dump = 128Ko
lapfix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 06:26 AM   #11
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapfix View Post
Post your old dumb here.
the link you post only ec dump = 128Ko
how can I do that? i'm a beginner
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 07:27 AM   #12
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapfix View Post
Post your old dumb here.
the link you post only ec dump = 128Ko
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ys_...ew?usp=sharing
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 01:17 PM   #13
lapfix
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
City & State: my house
My Country: my workshop
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 589
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Try Ver32
Attached Files
File Type: rar bios1.rar (1.91 MB, 4 views)
lapfix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 02:29 PM   #14
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Thanksss thanks.... I'll come back after trying
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 04:09 PM   #15
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapfix View Post
Try Ver32
Hello again. Thank you for your help. I did the bios dump wrong. I learned EC dump and Bios dump. i saw ready bios in forum. I used. it worked but the computer starts up late. fan switches on late. I improved myself in this regard. I will give all the information you want. my original Bios is password protected. can you remove the password Below I am giving the original bios and other information of 8MB size.
Attached Files
File Type: zip File And İnfo.zip (246.2 KB, 4 views)
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:11 AM   #16
peste
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
City & State: CAMPINA
My Country: ROMANIA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 2,203
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdetu View Post
Hello again. Thank you for your help. I did the bios dump wrong. I learned EC dump and Bios dump. i saw ready bios in forum. I used. it worked but the computer starts up late. fan switches on late. I improved myself in this regard. I will give all the information you want. my original Bios is password protected. can you remove the password Below I am giving the original bios and other information of 8MB size.
the posted bios is empty, remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing, make a copy and post again.
peste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 02:51 AM   #17
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by peste View Post
the posted bios is empty, remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing, make a copy and post again.
Yes. empty. I noticed later on. I am sure I did the procedure correctly. I inserted the chip. recognized. chip ID 25B64BSIG. does not do automatic recognition. I am using a Windows operating system. That's why I did research. GD25Q64 was a suitable ID. this way i got the bios dump. I deleted the contents of the chip. i placed another bios i found on forum. causes the computer to start up late. Lenovo post seems a bit late, after it appears it goes away again. is coming again. the computer turns on. the fan starts spinning late. Can you recommend another bios suitable for my computer?
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 03:12 AM   #18
peste
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
City & State: CAMPINA
My Country: ROMANIA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 2,203
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdetu View Post
Yes. empty. I noticed later on. I am sure I did the procedure correctly. I inserted the chip. recognized. chip ID 25B64BSIG. does not do automatic recognition. I am using a Windows operating system. That's why I did research. GD25Q64 was a suitable ID. this way i got the bios dump. I deleted the contents of the chip. i placed another bios i found on forum. causes the computer to start up late. Lenovo post seems a bit late, after it appears it goes away again. is coming again. the computer turns on. the fan starts spinning late. Can you recommend another bios suitable for my computer?
bios extracted from the update on the Lenovo website
Attached Files
File Type: rar 9acn32ww.rar (2.99 MB, 5 views)
peste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 03:29 AM   #19
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

Thank you. I will try
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 02:47 PM   #20
asdetu
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
City & State: İstanbul
My Country: Türkiye
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8
Default Re: lenovo g50-70 bios

I tried it and it works. Fully compatible. I got rid of the bios password. I changed the operating system. I am so happy. This is thanks to you. Thank you very much for your time. Your site is very good, helpful. I want to ask a question on a subject: after all these developments I am having a battery problem. It is not 100% full. It stays at 60%. The charge signal goes back and forth. Is this problem due to hardware or operating system?
asdetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Badcaps.net Technical Forums © 2003 - 2020
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?