• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba Portege Z30-A

Hello All,

I have problem with this type
    toshiba Z30-A
    Code Board : FAUXSY4 A3805A

the problem is, need twice power on. First laptop can turn on, but no display. then second times turn on with display. Bios Problem ?

can someone help me to clear me this bios ? here's my backup

Thanks before
    Attached Files

Re: Toshiba Portege Z30-A

try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try..
      Same result sir

Comment

Try this one .
        Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Try this one .
          Thank Sir, your file working perfectly

Edit :

File from peste working only with power adapter, but when i attached battery can't boot on first. i don't know why. I've try couple time to make sure before i use this file
          Last edited by Bonzas; 03-22-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I`m glad its working
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello, i have the same issue, with a Portege Z30-A-1GD, i want to try this bios dump, but my programer (TL866CS) dont have the micron 25q128A, they have others 25q128, any one now any comptible bios to use in my programer?

Comment

hi, in other post SMDFlea, say that this bios is compatible with winbound W25q128Fw1,8v, so i have try read this bios (attached) and i think is blank can any one verify, i have soldered again to the notebook and a 3th try they boot, can any one verify?

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vabea View Post
                  hi, in other post SMDFlea, say that this bios is compatible with winbound W25q128Fw1,8v, so i have try read this bios (attached) and i think is blank can any one verify, i have soldered again to the notebook and a 3th try they boot, can any one verify?

Thanks
                  both empty
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thanks, is that possible? because the laptop boot, not in a correct way but they boot, i have try several times with two programers same result...
                    i dont want risk erase and put a new bios i´m afraid to demage the bios...

Comment

I have measured the voltage in pin 8 when the notebook is power on, and i have found 3,3v,maybe this why the readers dont work?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have measured the voltage in pin 8 when the notebook is power on, and i have found 3,3v,maybe this why the readers dont work?
                        remove the bios chip from the motherboard before writing or reading, do not use the clip because you may have errors, make a copy of the original bios after reading the chip and check it with the HxD program ...

Comment

I dont use the clip, i have remove the chip before read, the only think i use is the 1,8v adapter, the programer read without erros but empty, i want to try other bios to test but before i need to backup this.
                          maybe the bios is realy empty, could be possible?
                          I power on the pc, and the lights power on but no image, after a few seconds they automaticaly power off and i power on again and they work normaly, other think is that, they dont detect the wireles lan and the official bios utility dont work.

Comment

I dont use the clip, i have remove the chip before read, the only think i use is the 1,8v adapter, the programer read without erros but empty, i want to try other bios to test but before i need to backup this.
                            I power on the pc, and the lights power on but no image, after a few seconds they automaticaly power off and i power on again and they work normaly, other think is that, they dont detect the wireles lan and the official bios utility dont work.
                            if it works normally after a while the bios chip cannot be empty.

write other new chips ..

Comment

Your bios chip is not 1.8V so don`t use W25q128Fw ,use W25Q128FV to read/write ,untick check ID with TL866

THe 25q128A is 2.7V - 3.6V , the N version of the chip N25q128A is 1.8V
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-24-2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Ok, thanks,i have try again with the new configurations but in the tl866 only read "0" in the ezp2013 (i select the chip Winbond "w25q128"), read some data, can verify if is correct?
                                Attached Files

Comment

badly need woring file of toshiba Z30-A. my case bios size is 8mb. orig file no display.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by balobi View Post
                                    badly need woring file of toshiba Z30-A. my case bios size is 8mb. orig file no display.

try..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

good evening please can someone help me to remove the password on this bios?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wilfried View Post
                                        good evening please can someone help me to remove the password on this bios?
                                        Not possible to remove password from the bios dump. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=4

Comment

Working...
                                        X