No announcement yet.

SONY Bravia KD-55SD8505 Please HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SONY Bravia KD-55SD8505 Please HELP!

Originally posted by budwich View Post
    have you tried another power adapter? I am thinking maybe the first tcon (shorted one) caused a problem with the power and caused a problem with the adapter.
    No, another power adapter is no-needed, because my power adapter is ok!12 and 3.3v on mainboard it gave out some times

Comment

What voltages do you have at each pin of the connector?
      Attached Files
      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
        What voltages do you have at each pin of the connector?
        Thanks! There are 19.7v on 16,18,19,21 pins and 2,2v on 12!

Comment

you need to measure every pin listed and provide the measurement for the entire list, not just ones that have "V" beside them. The others are also voltage signals.

Comment

you need to measure every pin listed and provide the measurement for the entire list, not just ones that have "V" beside them. The others are also voltage signals.
            On my Ld board CN4001 when 2x blinking red, there voltages signals are:
            1pin-0.0v
            2pin-0.0v
            3pin-0.0v
            4pin-0.0v
            5pin-0.0v
            6pin-0.0v
            7pin-0.0v
            8pin-0.0v
            9pin-0.0v
            10pin-0.0v
            11pin-0.0v
            12pin-2.2v
            13pin-0.0v
            14pin-0.0v
            15pin-0.0v
            16pin-19.7v
            17pin-0.0v
            18pin-19.7v
            19pin-19.7v
            20pin-0.0v
            21pin-19.7v
            22pin-0.0v
            23pin-0.0v
            24pin-0.0v
            25pin-0.0v
            26pin-0.0v
            27pin-0.0v
            28pin-0.0v
            29pin-0.0v
            30pin-0.0v

Comment

can you post a picture of your power adapter showing the labeling?
              Further, the list of measurements that you just posted, is that with the set flashing the 2 led blinks? Earlier, you say that there is no 3.3v... where exactly are you checking for this... ie. which connector and board? One other check, at the usb connector, check / measure voltages at all pins and list result.

Your pictures of the boards is very poorly lit... they don't have light bulbs in russia? :-)
              Can post a good lit picture of the led driver board... use some extra lighting and turn your flash on your phone off.

The list of measurements appears to show a backlight error but the voltage seems a little off (2.2).
              Last edited by budwich; 08-05-2020, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goluins View Post
                No, another power adapter is no-needed, because my power adapter is ok!12 and 3.3v on mainboard it gave out some times
                what do you mean by this "gave out sometime" where are you measuring these and when is this happening ... at the start of plugging in the power adapter, at the start of pushing power on, before led starts flashing 2 times?

Comment

what do you mean by this "gave out sometime" where are you measuring these and when is this happening ... at the start of plugging in the power adapter, at the start of pushing power on, before led starts flashing 2 times?
                  yes! when i flashed by usb,early tv is start but it for few minutes!and all the voltages are good for few minutes

Comment

please tell me what i gonna to do?
                    1.Chek voltages in all pin-outs of all boards in Stby mode?Yes/No
                    2.Chek voltages in all pin-outs of the all boards after pressing power on button?Yes/No
                    3.upload good foto of all boards?Yes/No

Comment

yes! when i flashed by usb,early tv is start but it for few minutes!and all the voltages are good for few minutes
                      I don't understand this... sorry. You put a usb drive with a new firmware in the usb socket and then powered up the set? At this point, set turns on for a bit? Is the usb being read?

Comment

I don't understand this... sorry. You put a usb drive with a new firmware in the usb socket and then powered up the set? At this point, set turns on for a bit? Is the usb being read?
                        Yes

Comment

The problem is in lcd panel!CoF or CoG is bad!Anybody knows how can fix it?

Comment

not so fast.... now that I understand that you say you can get a picture for a short time when you use a usb to try to flash firmware, you need to do that again and go back to post #65.... measure pin 12 at the time when you power the set up with the usb install and watch that value until you get the 2 red flashes.

Why are you saying it is an lcd panel problem? which cof/cog are you seeing is bad?

Comment

not so fast.... now that I understand that you say you can get a picture for a short time when you use a usb to try to flash firmware, you need to do that again and go back to post #65.... measure pin 12 at the time when you power the set up with the usb install and watch that value until you get the 2 red flashes.

Why are you saying it is an lcd panel problem? which cof/cog are you seeing is bad?
                              Because the problem is in lcd panel AUO Optronics T550QVR05.0!When i got a picture for a short time when i use a usb to try to flash firmware,there is no picture!Only white screen with one vertical line and all CoF on panel is very hot!!

Comment

Have you got also gate CoFs? Which Cofs are hot , the source ones? In post 46 4th photo you see a testpoint named VSS1, check to which pin is connected of the tcon connector, then put a tiny piece of opaque adhesive tape on that pin to block it, do a tv test, if there is not picture then try the usb flash update, if the situation don't improves remove the stripe on that connector and put it on the same signal VSS1 on the opposite side.
                                Last edited by Davi.p; 08-18-2020, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                                  Have you got also gate CoFs? Which Cofs are hot , the source ones? In post 46 4th photo you see a testpoint named VSS1, check to which pin is connected of the tcon connector, then put a tiny piece of opaque adhesive tape on that pin to block it, do a tv test, if there is not picture then try the usb flash update, if the situation don't improves remove the stripe on that connector and put it on the same signal VSS1 on the opposite side.
                                  Hello my friend!Thank you very much for helping,but i cant see testpoint named VSS1 on t-con board!please tell me what is the side of t-con i need to look (1 2 3)
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello my friend!Thank you very much for helping,but i cant see testpoint named VSS1 on t-con board!please tell me what is the side of t-con i need to look (1 2 3)
                                    sorry please i found VSS1!

Comment

Hi Guys.
                                      I have this model in for repair at the minute, there firmware has failed and therefore keeps re booting, have tried all the usual reset procedures etc... and it tries to reset but goes straight back to the boot loop.
                                      Does anybody know of a way to make it read from the usb so I can update the firmware? Any advice would be appreciated
                                      Thanks

Comment

No good to hijack other one's thread with other issues..

Comment

Working...
                                        X