Asus x555ld rev:3.6 bİos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus x555ld rev:3.6 bİos

Hi everyone. problem asus x555ld rev: 3.6 motherboard stays at 0.40 amps and there is no display. it is a model with onboard graphics card. please want a solid bios.

case code: x555la-dm3014t
    Last edited by sonerpc; 08-10-2020, 08:39 AM.

Re: Asus x555ld rev:3.6 bİos

try this
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by basic View Post
      try this
      When I wrote the first bios, it gave an image even if it was late, it reached 0.58 ampere. But when I restarted it later, the image did not come.

Comment

Originally posted by sonerpc View Post
        Hi everyone. problem asus x555ld rev: 3.6 motherboard stays at 0.40 amps and there is no display. it is a model with onboard graphics card. please want a solid bios.

case code: x555la-dm3014t
        post the original bios
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          post the original bios
          https://www.dosya.tc/server30/xijcur..._bios.rar.html

original bios thank you

Comment

orig + Asus site update extract
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

orig + Asus site update extract

Unfortunately, it did not display. And after 0.40 amperes, the device cuts off the power. I could only get a picture once in the bios given by the friend with the basic nick. Do you have a chance to edit it?

Comment

Do you have a white /green sticker on the motherboard with a model number on it. Post some pictures
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Unfortunately, it did not display. And after 0.40 amperes, the device cuts off the power. I could only get a picture once in the bios given by the friend with the basic nick. Do you have a chance to edit it?
                  try..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Do you have a white /green sticker on the motherboard with a model number on it. Post some pictures
                    thank you bro.n the meantime, do we need to write ite8585. Or does it draw on each bios, even if ite8585 is full

Last edited by sonerpc; 08-11-2020, 04:33 AM.

Comment

i didnt say on the case bro . "white /green sticker on the motherboard"
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

try..
                        my problem continues the same. two bios you provided shut down after 0.40 amps and no display

Comment

i didnt say on the case bro . "white /green sticker on the motherboard"
                          ok brother sorry.
                          I wrote how many bios I was able to get an image once. I don't understand why asus is making such a mess.
                          no external video card on the motherboard
                          i3 5010u

Last edited by sonerpc; 08-11-2020, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Try this bios .
                            Attached Files

Comment

ok brother sorry.
                              I wrote how many bios I was able to get an image once. I don't understand why asus is making such a mess.
                              no external video card on the motherboard
                              i3 5010u

try..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Try this bios .
                                unfortunately it remained at the same 0.43 amperes and there is no image. I make ite8585e blank and write bios.
                                maybe because the software in ite8585e is problematic.proplem....

Believe me, I can not understand. Maybe I wrote 15 bios I could only get one image from one
                                Last edited by sonerpc; 08-11-2020, 06:37 AM.

Comment

try..
                                  the same problem persists. I was able to get an image once in the first bios you shared, it increased to 0.58 amps and entered the bios screen

Comment

the same problem persists. I was able to get an image once in the first bios you shared, it increased to 0.58 amps and entered the bios screen
                                    the image appeared on the bios from which post ??? and what happened after ???? ...

Comment

the image appeared on the bios from which post ??? and what happened after ???? ...
                                      Thank you so much for your attention. I received images in the bios you shared first, it increased to 0.58 amps. When he turned it off and on again, it remained at 0.40 amps and there was no picture.

Comment

Thank you so much for your attention. I received images in the bios you shared first, it increased to 0.58 amps. When he turned it off and on again, it remained at 0.40 amps and there was no picture.
                                        try it again and see if the same happens ..

Comment

Working...
                                        X