X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all,

I'm hoping i can diagnose the missing lcd issue i have with my beloved ThinkPad!
    The new screen and cable didn't fix it, so out comes the multimeter...

Cheers,
    Rich.

Comment

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster.

Great to be here!

Comment

Comment

Hi, I have Samsung QN75LS03 to disassembly, someone could help me for this?

Comment

Hello, my name is Fripacks, I'm an electronic technician for about 35 years, I'm ready to participate at this fantastic website!

Comment

Hi all,

I want to be able to repair anything, with or without schematic.
              Google brought me here.
              Doing this for 10 years so far.

Comment

Some say I'm the father of internal bushings.
                -Fred "The Dorf" Dorfman

Comment

hey, hardware issues

Comment

hardware issue and logic issue. make me headache

Comment

Hi, new here with a TV issue and trying to determine whether it's fixable.

Thanks.

Comment

Just a knowledge seeker and part time lurker. I have much to learn about UEFI and DXE before I understand.
                        I love programming and flashing EEPROMs and flash based storage. It will be required soon I feel.
                        Thanks for offering this site!

Comment

Good luck with success guys

My greating to all of you and wish you a good luck

Comment

Hello, trying to fix a bricked Lenovo laptop.

Comment

Hi all,
                              I am new in the field of electronics repair and am mostly interested in GPUs.
                              Till now, I repaired one, killed two and couldn't figure out the problem with ampther 2 GPUs.
                              I registered in this forum to not do all possible failures myself but maybe benefit from the huge amount of knowledge present in this form

Comment

Hi guys, i just a hobbist.

Comment

Hello i came for the TNPA4782 repair. Generally just try to fix a everything before replacing anything mentality.

Comment

Hello, Im a DIY enthusiast who has been building and troubleshooting PC's for the better part of my life. I have some experience soldering and repairing motherboards. I have a TV that I am having trouble with and am unable to find service info on unit and am hoping to get some help repairing this device or pointed in the right direction!

Comment

hi, i'm jason. How should I put it, I've been a computer repair technician for 3 years now. Hi everybody

Comment

Hi,
                                        I've experience with computers for about 25 years. I realized that you have to know how it works if you wanna get the mst of them. This knowledge is hard to find sometimes. "Putting the hands in the grease" today is not encouraged, but personnaly it's this way that helped me the most in life. I'm impressed with what I read on this forum. I hope I'll be able to share some of my experience too.

Comment

Hi, i just a hobbist.

Comment

Working...
                                          X