• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hmm.. New guy, consider myself a pro. with pro's help of course

Comment

Hi.

I'm new to the forum.

I'm currently fixing an Dell 0XH34 motherboard trying to bring back to live an old Optiplex 740 Desktop, with bad Rubycon 6.3V 1800uF MCZ capacitors.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello to all forum participants, I am a beginner in the field of electronics repair, for me it is a hobby. I love to learn new things and discover new opportunities.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-26-2021, 01:38 PM. Reason: https://translate.google.com

Comment

Hi

My name is Farid
          I'm from Iran

I'm new to this forum, and I'd like the restrictions gone.

Comment

Hi all, I am an enthusiast, I do a lot of repair and developing mods for older consoles and computers. I also design and build HiFi tube amplifiers! I am here to explore what this forum is about first, and may see where I go from there

Comment

Hello thanks for the acceptance in this great community, I hope to be able to contribute and learn a lot ..

Comment

Hi, new member here. I'm not new to computers though, my daddy was a Field Service Engineer for Honeywell in the mid '60's. He would take us kids to work with him sometimes - I remember Greer Drug in Spartanburg, SC was making the transition from keypunch to tape drive. I was 5 or 6 years old and those keypunch machines had a little tray in the back which held the best confetti when thrown up in the air. Yup, I got into trouble with that.

I currently work in IT at a college and run a crypto mining farm in my shop.

I joined this forum hoping to learn more about component-level repairs on video cards, motherboards, power supplies, etc..

Comment

I recap old audio gear, 'nuff said.

Comment

Been reading bad caps for like a week now, good info and learned a lot here so decided to sign up. I think I am really going to like it here as most seem very helpful and nice.

Comment

Hey guys, i came across this site via google when looking for a fix to my laptop motherboard problem. Hopefully i can learn enough to fix it correctly.

Comment

Comment

New user here. Have fixed numerous devices with bad caps, mostly Sega Game Gear and NRC Turboexpress or PC Engine GT. Most recently saved a big 19" 1600x1200 LCD display.

Later when I'm awake I got a new one needing repair but it's hard to find information.

Anyway a hello from new member!

Comment

My name is Max Whitten, I currently live in Memphis, TN. Thanks for adding me! I studied EE in college for a couple of years, but lost interest and switched to Math and Computer Science. My primary employment these last several years has been in the stagehand industry, setting up concerts, theater and trade shows. But since the plague came to town, NONE of those things have been happening for a year and a half. In order to maintain my sanity, I decided to retrain myself in electronics. That path has brought me here... Thanks for the information!

Comment

Hi To all Forum members this is Roy mathew Iam an Electronic Enthusiast and a praticing
                              technical person from India Mumbai always searching for any knowledge and practical guidance in Electronics.
                              My intersets spreads from audio to automation systems . Thank you to all great forum contributators for providing so much usefull information. Thanks a Lot.

Comment

Hey,
                                Just posting so I can start a thread to help diagnose a problem. I've searched the forum (and elsewhere) to no avail.

Comment

Hi, all I'm just a hobbyist and diy. I have no back ground in electronics but, I have been interested in electronics ever since I was a kid. So, I watch a lot of videos and read a lot, to teach myself. I like to repair all stuff electronics. I don't have a resume like most of the newembers here :-)

Comment

hello, I am an electronic technician, I found the site looking for diagram of an oscilloscope that I have with problems, I hope at some point to help someone too, thank you for sharing

Comment

Hello, my name's bullbag

Just looking for some help with my TV, obviously will make a different thread in the correct section of the site.

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Hello my name is friday13. I have a few dead led tv's that I would like to fix.
                                        Thanks for your help in advance!

Comment

Bonjour 👋
                                          J'adore l'électronique j'aime réparer le PC tv électroménager et besoin d'apprendre et parfois d'être aider et aider merci

Comment

Working...
                                          X