X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone.

I go by Soper and I do electronics repair as a hobby and to learn more about the field. I enjoy working with computers and electronics and currently do IT work.

Comment

Hello friends
      Beatiful badcaps...

Runing.

Comment

Hello. New member here. Thank you for accepting me in your community.

I go by BrontoByte. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hi,

Just joined this fantastic forum, hopefully I can help & be helped

Comment

Hi I am Timothy, I am from South Africa and I have a repair and support workshop here in the western Cape, Tech connection
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-31-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm an engineer in Japan.
              But I'm not familiar with hardware, so I'll study here.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Comment

Hello to all the good guys here in this great forum!

I touch my first PC in the early 1983 it was some clone of IMCo-III.
                I am now retired, but I always strive to gain new knowledge and help friends with what I can.

So I will be glad to cooperate with this great forum as i see in the first pages i read here.
                The world is small, but enough, isn't it?

Comment

As a new member just like to say hi to everyone

Comment

Hi, I'm a nerd / engineer that hopes to fix more things than I break. I hate cyber bullies. Let's just be nice to each other.

Comment

Hi, I'm Jose from Dominican Republic looking to learn more about repairing computers.

Comment

Hi,guys im new here.. i found this forum from one of the comments on facebook,so i decided to join and have fun here making friends. Also to learn and share my knowledge and experience to everyone.

Comment

Hello guys I'm Shufflez I'm 29 from the UK I'm new here interested in learning about electronics repair.

Comment

Hi,
                            I am Mike, from France and try to do my best to repair electronic stuff. Please to meet you!

Comment

hola

Comment

Hi

Hi ,
                                I'm TJ and I'm an electronics hobbyist who likes to fix things

Comment

Hi! My name is Rene and I am glad to have found this page where you share ideas and resources! I live in the Philippines and a budding SMD repair technician. I am new to laptop repair and I like the challenge, though most of the time frustrating. I am a teacher by profession but fixing things is one of my hobbies, thus, I invested in SMD repair tools and so far have been successful with 3 laptop repair (attempts). I am currently stuck with an Asus X540U that has power but will not turn on. I desperately need your help. Thank you so much for this great privilege to be in your forum. I am looking forward to your assistance. More power!

Comment

Hi. Stumbled on this forum looking for a control board for my fridge, and found a post about repairing the same control board by replacing a few caps!! Amazing...then 2 hours later after reading a bunch of threads I probably did not need to, kinda thought I should register LOL! Great info on here.

Comment

Hi guy, I am having some problems with my sapphire rx 480 and found some schematics on your site. Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I'm Mike in New Jersey. Civil engineer by trade and DIY repair hobbyist. Looking for some help with TV repair.

Comment

Hey there!

Thanks for the warm welcome. The "Boss" told me to write some nice words, right here ;-P .

My name is Martin, I´m from Germany and I try to learn some new skills in repairing PCs, graphic-cards, mainboards, also smartphones and so on. It´s like a little hobby for me. All those tiny little parts working together to make our world smarter ;-). I like this.

So have a nice day, or night, or...what ever.
                                          See you soon.

Comment

Working...
                                          X