• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, got lots of bad caps to replace.

Comment

Hello dear members, i am Ulli. I found this shape back in 2017 when I didn't know what to do with my MacBook Pro. I like to repair Apple MacBooks. I'm trying to get better with the circuit diagrams, I don't get on so well yet ;-). I think this is the best forum on the net!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Why I'm here

Hello everyone,

I'm a computer science teacher from Jordan. I love helping others especially when it comes to computer technology. Recently, I was working on a friend's laptop and ended up bricking it after a failed BIOS update. This took me on a long journey to fix it and I'm here to share how I finally managed to fix it

Regards,

Comment

HI TX for let me access.. I'm a maker and like electronic and repair ;-)

Comment

Hmm, what an interesting site. So, here we go, the name is Paul and these days I'm living in Brazil, near Vitoria which is the state capital of Espirito Santo.
                I'm almost a geriatric these days but have been in the electronics (since valves) and communications (since Morse code) world since the mid 60's (Said I was geriatric) Anyway, I made a career out of fixing more or less anything with wires in it, from 6kv generators and motors down to pcb level work on more or less everything. Most of this was in the offshore oil sector. Having a bit more time these days it's nice to get back to component level servicing. I stumbled on this site whilst trying to sort out a bit of workshop equipment that stopped playing nicely. Looking forward to exploring the site.

Comment

Hi I'm brendan trying to unlock a few hp elite book laptops |I got free from work, looks like a great site

Comment

Hi, I'm Denis a tv tech from way back in the valve and crt days just trying to keep my brain ticking over

Comment

hello.. !!!!
                      i am sinindu fernando from sri lanka.. i did higher national diploma in telecommunication technology, national diploma in electrical & electronics engineering ,mobile phones reparing course, i have 5 year experience in tv & radio repairing,, also i am reparing laptop and desktop but i am new person for it ,, i think this forum help me to improve my knowledge i am currently PABX repairing technician.

Comment

Hello everyone, I've been repairing Tv's for about a year now. It has become quite the hobby of mine. I have learned so much over the past couple months about trends specific TVs have when they go bad. I've joined this forum to further my knowledge on repairs that may not be readily available on YouTube or elsewhere. I look forward to gaining more knowledge from each of you.

Comment

Hi dear friends, thanks for create this forum, i'm spanish people, and i have a 45 years old.

I'm an Electronic Engineer and i like a repair , all devices on apple, imac, macbooks, etc.

Thanks

Comment

Hey everyone, just came here to find schematics for my dead laptop motherboard (asus GL753vd)

Comment

Hi guys just trying to learn a bit as I have a Hisense 58H6550E which I’ve change all cards but it will still not turn on and there’s a clicking sound out of the tcon board any help would be greatly appreciated..!!

Comment

Yet another new member here. I've worked with electronics for longer than I care to remember, and intend to keep doing so for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Hii friends. My name is undugoda and i am from sri lanka. B.i came here to find some bios bin files 🤗

Comment

Hello!
                                    I'm England, I'm from Vietnam, a far away country, but with cyberspace, nowhere is that far away, right?
                                    I join the forum with the purpose of sharing experience in the field of computer software and hardware. I'm working for a control system integration company, it's the same as building management and control system integration.
                                    Looking forward to everyone's sharing.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                      Glad to see your all!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello everyone, thanks for letting me belong to this forum

Comment

Working...
                                          X