This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi i'm Matias Rapetta from Argentina, hope i can get to help some users with my knowledge and also get to learn something else.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi i am a tv technician hello to all good job

Comment

Hi , i am from Romania 39 years old , as job - i am technical support analyst (software) , my real passion is repairing laptops , desktops , monitors etc (worked 10 years as technician) , so i am always learning and i like to test new techniques in this field .
          I think that's all
          Thank you

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello! My name is Chris, I am Ohio-based and work as a senior tech in a repair shop. I am self-taught in deep board repair, and I won't go as far as to say I'm good or even decent, but I've got plenty of spare parts to practice on and I've done a few miracles! I've been lurking the forums for schematics for a while, but thought it should finally be a good time to say hello!

Comment

Hello. My name is Clive. I've referenced several posts on Badcaps over the years, but never had need to post myself before. Now I have a Question!

I'm a total amateur when it comes to electronics, but willing to attempt repairs and hone my soldering "skills".

Comment

long time visitor first time poster..
                  Greeting everyone
                  ham radio op
                  Flight sim enthusiast
                  Rc aircraft flyer
                  FPV flyer
                  Motion simulator builder.
                  67 years retired electronic hobbist !

Comment

Hello been a member for many years but for some strange reason got locked out of my account so have rejoined, just want to say hi from the uk

Comment

Hi! I'm Adam and live in Fairfax, VA. I've worked on computers most of my life and am slowly trying to learn more about electronics and TV repair. I'm definitely not a pro with hardware / component level repair but would love to learn more.

Comment

Hi
                        I am Faraj from Libya
                        Less than a novice in the field of electronics, but I happened to fix a lot of laptops
                        Certainly this is western. The reason is that I work in sales of a computer store. When a laptop malfunctions, the owner throws out a replacement for the motherboard
                        I get the old for free and from them.
                        And by using YouTube and some website, these panels work
                        I liked this method more than my actual work. Saving something that was dead and bringing it back to life. This is what kept me going more than profit.
                        I hope that I will not be a burden on you, finally
                        I am happy to be with you

Comment

Hello everyone, New here. Learning on Computer and I like what this page provides, happy to be here.

Comment

Hi all, got referred by someone over Youtube. I'm a computer enthusiast and looking for more knowledge about soldering.

Comment

Hi how are you my name is Benet Takavingei from Zimbabwe. I'm willing to know more about electronics. Thank you

Comment

Hi All, My name is Patch ("i_am_patch" on this form ) I just came across this forum while I was in the middle of an electric fireplace repair. One of your members "Yanleb" posted the solution that worked for me and I am very grateful ! I am a recently retired (40 years service ) repair technician for a large Montreal company. I would be happy to assist anyone and I'll browse this form a bit later and see how I can help out.

Comment

hello it's sha from italy, very happy to found this forum
                                  hopefully I can contribute and learn a lot in this forum
                                  Last edited by piernov; 06-09-2022, 07:53 AM. Reason: remove link to commercial software

Comment

Hi there,
                                    New user busy making a mess at home during lockdown

Comment

Hello! Nice Forum. Good luck to all!

Comment

Hello world I am a trained electronics technician that hasn't picked up a resistor since 1990 and find myself here hoping to learn how to troubleshoot a failed LG OLED65B8PUA TV that is only 15 months old that decided to blow a fuse on the power supply. I quickly learned i am unable to start a new thread which is troubling because I have no idea how I can ask for help I have a decent DVM and just ordered a DE-5000 Handheld LCR Meter that does ESR. No Cap bulging or leaks.. Hopefully will be able to better diagnose the issue with the ESR when it arrives.

Comment

hi anyone who would like to help me in finding BIOS bin file for Asus Vivobook X540BP? thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                          X