This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Im a Mac person, I studied electronics in school and I'm so glad because my ex husband was an artist. Ok there's too much information already.

I'm here bc I opened my 55inch smart tv that blinks 13 times and I can't see anything wrong and all the links online that are interesting take me back to this forum.

Thank you for having me. I'll probably contribute very little but I wanted to say thank you for helping me learn so much. I love the discussions about boards and reasoning by deduction with troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi all. Trying to learn a bit more about electronics, thanks for your patience.

Comment

Hi there! Just trying to avoid expanding lots of $$$ to fix electronics that just had a few bad caps, and just enjoying and learning along the way.

Comment

The name is Chazz Michael and I'm a blistering alcoholic with a background in sobriety. I shattered my foot last year and had some forced time off and in the midst of that I decided to repair broken cell phones and tablets. Even ruined a few laptops. I love figuring out how something works! Even if you have to break it first. Anyhow I am excited to learn as much as I can so I can stay busy in this wet and cold winter. Have a few TVs that I'll be dissecting soon so wish them luck. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello Everyone, Willy here..Electronic hobbyist.. !

Comment

Hi, An IT guy here.
              Found your site through google in search for some common problems with a Jama A-101

Comment

Hello from Kiev to everybody

Comment

Hi, My name is Fidel from Spain. I do not speak English but I hope that Google translate well. I'm a hardware technician and I hope to teach and learn with everyone.
                  Greetings.

Comment

Hi Thanks for the add. Looking forward to fixing a tv.

Comment

hello pips how are ya?

Comment

Hello everybody,

Very nice to meet you all. I ran into this forum tonight as I'm trying to troubleshoot a TV that is not working. Noticed the community is still active and so decided to join!

Comment

¨hi

Comment

Hello, writing from Denver, CO to look for help with a Samsung PN51E450A1FXZA TD02.

Comment

Hi,

I'm new on this board.

I'm a software architect by trade, fixing hardware at home on my lab machines.

I joined this forum because I couldn't get the required information for one of my monitors that's gone broke from the manufacturer (LG e2711t-bn). I was hoping someone else had the same monitor and had knowledge of the capacitors in it.

Comment

Hello, signed up here to see if there was any hope of my beloved LG 47LS4500 TV being fixed or if I'm stuck having to get a new one.

Comment

hello a new user from Spain.

Comment

hola que tal, mi nombre es Alexander y soy de Perú. Mi expectativa de esta pagina es encontrar información valiosa en reparaciones de hardware de computo y redes, que me sirvan a desarrollarme como técnico informático. Les agradecería absolver mis dudas e inquietudes. gracias de antemano por crear contenido y compartir los conocimientos.

Comment

Hi to all,
                                      Stumbled across this interesting site in my search for repair support. I expect to benefit more than enough to justify the price.... .

Comment

Hi, all. I am a 4th year collage student from Singapore! Recently my mac is dead and I find this amazing website. Hope it will help me to learn something useful and fix my macbook pro

Comment

Hi I am Mannu

Comment

Working...
                                          X