Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 840 G7 password

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    No, it's not right. You still have a little editing work to do. The direction is right, but there is still work to be done.
    What do you mean? This file doesn't work, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
      What do you mean? This file doesn't work, does it?
      I think I was quite clear in my post.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I think I was quite clear in my post.
        can you help me with this 840 g7 file?
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Yes, I easily can do it, but first let's wait for hoaca388 to finish the work, because I see that the boy tries to help all the members a lot, so it is important to get help and guidance himself in the development of his knowledge, and secondly I still expect if not gratitude, then at least your feedback for my help to you at this thread.

Comment

Yes, I easily can do it, but first let's wait for hoaca388 to finish the work, because I see that the boy tries to help all the members a lot, so it is important to get help and guidance himself in the development of his knowledge, and secondly I still expect if not gratitude, then at least your feedback for my help to you at this thread.
            thank you for the answer, yes I've also helped people here, they call me all the time in private for some things I did on the forum, anyway I appreciate it, and I hope for the help! Answer me one thing, is the password in the 16MB file?

Comment

There are at least three ways to unlock this model, in my opinion, the 32Mb file is the best way.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                There are at least three ways to unlock this model, in my opinion, the 32Mb file is the best way.
                I tried for 32MB but I didn't have success, I'm seeing people post the 16mb and doing it.
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-25-2022, 09:10 AM. Reason: English

Comment

Eu tentei pelo 32MB mas nao tive sucesso, estou vendo a galera postar o 16mb e fazendo done.
                  For the 32 Mb file, no modification will be made, only the MPM settings will be temporarily disabled, it must be edited soon after unlocking.
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-24-2022, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I tried for 32MB but I didn't have success, I'm seeing people post the 16mb and doing it.
                    @69d0b913
                    I noticed that you have two help in progress, if you want to test my AutoPatch let me know.

Comment

@69d0b913
                      I noticed that you have two help in progress, if you want to test my AutoPatch let me know.
                      I do, please.

Comment

I do, please.
                        Is very urgent? Could you wait for the colleagues above?

Comment

I do, please.
                          @69d0b913
                          Try!

MPM Product information:
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          1. Feature Byte: 3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAcydUdpdqfPguhKhkjhk8mEnV.QB
                          2. Build Id: 20WWCMDT601#SAC4#DAC4
                          3. Serial Number: 5CG1303QXN
                          4. SKU Number: 323J0UP#AC4
                          5. Product Family: 103C_5336AN HP EliteBook
                          6. SB CT Number: PJSCT00WBFH4PL
                          7. Product Name: HP EliteBook 840 G7 Notebook PC
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Note: The following product information must be re-programmed into the system board.
                          The (Feature Byte) is case sensitive and do not leave any blanks while filling the Build Id.
                          Attached Files

Comment

@69d0b913
                            Try!
                            Note: The following product information must be re-programmed into the system board.
                            The (Feature Byte) is case sensitive and do not leave any blanks while filling the Build Id.
                            How do I just remove this message in red?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 69d0b913; 02-25-2022, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Things doesn't work that way, when I spend my free time helping someone, as I said I expect if not gratitude at least some feedback, and besides everything else I also expected some patience on your part to give hoaca388 chance to add something. None of this has happened, so as I've said before, you are taking the hard way of trial and error. In short, you have to try a lot more options until (eventually) you reach the right solution. As a man I respect recently said - "No Gratitude,No Latitude".

Comment

Things doesn't work that way, when I spend my free time helping someone, as I said I expect if not gratitude at least some feedback, and besides everything else I also expected some patience on your part to give hoaca388 chance to add something. None of this has happened, so as I've said before, you are taking the hard way of trial and error. In short, you have to try a lot more options until (eventually) you reach the right solution. As a man I respect recently said - "No Gratitude,No Latitude".
                                I respect your opinion, here on the forum I've helped many people, but as I said, many call me in private, and I can tell you that I never had any thanks from the people I helped, but if it's lack of a thank you, I thank you for the time you wasted just answering my questions. But my problem is exposed here since yesterday, and the friend above is only willing to help me, and I thank him very much for that and if he needs anything I will be available. And I say more, my time zone is -3 to, so people can know the best time to call me, I respond quickly and don't spend 1 day for that.

Comment

You don't need to thank me here because I haven't done anything yet and I explained why. You had to do it (and as I see you still do not intend to do so) in the topic I have already mentioned!

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913;onizzbox View Post
                                    How do I just remove this message in red?
                                    Thanks for the friend's help @onizzbox, I managed to remove the red message from the screen and now the machine works perfectly.

Comment

Thanks for the friend's help @onizzbox, I managed to remove the red message from the screen and now the machine works perfectly.
                                      @69d0b913
                                      Sorry for the late reply!

To exit the "System is booting in Manufacturing Program Mode" just reconfigure the information above in the "Set Machine Unique Data" option.

Comment

hi guys, can someone clear and unlock bios password of my hp 840 g7 thanks a lot in advance

Comment

Originally posted by destroyer15ic View Post
                                          hi guys, can someone clear and unlock bios password of my hp 840 g7 thanks a lot in advance
                                          try..
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X