H310C-SF110 Mini pc bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H310C-SF110 Mini pc bios

My problem minipc working but fan maximum speed turning.

https://www.ecs.com.tw/en/Product/LI...H310C/download

I think it's the same as this model but my file is 8 mb this update is 6 mb

please help me...

my orginal dump.
    Attached Files

Re: H310C-SF110 Mini pc bios

Originally posted by bilen View Post
    My problem minipc working but fan maximum speed turning.

https://www.ecs.com.tw/en/Product/LI...H310C/download

I think it's the same as this model but my file is 8 mb this update is 6 mb

please help me...

my orginal dump.
    enter both bios (8mb and 6mb) in the HxD program and cut from the 8mb one and paste to the 6mb one ... after which cleans the ME region..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      enter both bios (8mb and 6mb) in the HxD program and cut from the 8mb one and paste to the 6mb one ... after which cleans the ME region..
      Can you tell me how it was done?

Comment

Can you tell me how it was done?
        so..we know that the original bios has 8MB and we also know that the update from the website has 6.25MB...well 8MB-6.25MB=???MB....???? cut from the original 8MB bios and add over 6.25MB and the bios is ready... after which we clean the ME region...
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          so..we know that the original bios has 8MB and we also know that the update from the website has 6.25MB...well 8MB-6.25MB=???MB....???? cut from the original 8MB bios and add over 6.25MB and the bios is ready... after which we clean the ME region...
          ok i understand but where do i cut from the original bios?

Comment

what I want you to understand is that it differs from one laptop to another and from one update to another.. it is not always the same, you have to calculate according to the update.. calculate the cat( ???? ) and so cut... or ... the update starts with "78 E5 8C 8C" search in the HxD program for this suite in "hex-values" in the original bios and from "0" to this value, cut and copy in the update....try...in the end you will succeed...

Comment

There is an easy way to work it out.First of all make another copy of your original backup,so that the work is done to the copy,it makes it easier as well to copy any DMI or key from the original.

If you open the update and choose "select all" you will see the file length is 640000 .

Open your backup copy.If you selected the block length 0 - 640000 thats what length the file will be.
              Scroll all the way to the end of the file and put your cursor between the last two FF`s ,then right click and choose select block,that will set the end offset to 7FFFFF as that is where the cursor was.
              Enter 640000 as the start offset and look at the file length !!! its 1C0000

Select the block again and enter 1C0000 as the start offset,and 7FFFFF as the end offset. Now look at the file length, its 640000

Go back to the update,select all,copy and paste into the backup copy and save but keep the tab open

Now there`s just the win key to copy across from the original backup to the backup copy (and ME firmware to clean)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-27-2022, 07:20 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                There is an easy way to work it out.
                thank you i will try
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-27-2022, 11:10 AM. Reason: edited full quote

Comment

Working...
                X