Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo V15 G2-ALC type 82KD need bios BIN

Hi guys,

I've searched whole google but can't find it.
    Only from Lenovo site, but all i have is .CAP file.
    Idk how to extract it with HxD

if someone can help me please.

I have attached bios CAP file extracted from Lenovo website.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo V15 G2-ALC type 82KD need bios BIN

Bios version GLCN**WW

You can use the GLCN41WW bios from here,or extract your bios using the guide https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...03&postcount=4 .Copy your DMI from your backup to the new one.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Lenovo V15 G2 ALC new bios

i need a new bios, because its original has been removed
      Model: V15 G2 ALC
      MO: PF9XB2329109
      MTM: 82KD002RIX
      SN: PF3E36TT
      thank you all for the support

Comment

Re: Lenovo V15 G2 ALC new bios

Board number?

Comment

Re: Lenovo V15 G2 ALC new bios

Originally posted by inspirim View Post
          i need a new bios, because its original has been removed
          Model: V15 G2 ALC
          MO: PF9XB2329109
          MTM: 82KD002RIX
          SN: PF3E36TT
          thank you all for the support
          See post #2 + https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5 4. DMI editing by brand / 4.7. Lenovo

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...4&postcount=12
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-11-2023, 08:47 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Motherboard: NM-D522
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by inspirim View Post
              Motherboard: NM-D522
              thanks
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...4&postcount=12

Comment

the notebook turns on but nothing on the display
                do you have other bios
                Thank you

Comment

thanks my friend it works well, i changed chip type and it is ok
                  Thank you

Comment

i hAVE FLASH MY BIOS BUT STOCK ON BOOTMENU CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLS

Comment

Re:lenovo ryzen 5 v15 g2 alc BIOS NEEDED

this is my dump:
                      s/n pf454x52
                      mtm: 82KD0003SA

RYZEN 5 NO SELECTION ON BOOTMODE EITHER LEGACY BIOS OR UEFI

I FLASH IT WITH POST 14
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by naldtek; 07-01-2023, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Re: lenovo ryzen 5 v15 g2 alc BIOS NEEDED

Originally posted by naldtek View Post
                        this is my dump:
                        s/n pf454x52
                        mtm: 82KD0003SA

RYZEN 5 NO SELECTION ON BOOTMODE EITHER LEGACY BIOS OR UEFI

I FLASH IT WITH POST 14
                        try post #7...

DMI 1000 - 2FFF
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

no bootmode .....just tried it

on bios icant pick either legacy bios or uefi mode
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-02-2023, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Help! I got bios corrupt for my Lenovo V15 G2-ALC Type after bios update 82KD

after i use bios update exe from Lenonvo official and got black screen I use ch314a programmer and read bios and got this flie Dump from read with ch314a and download bios cap glcn52ww i try delete header cap but when use verify it show error on me anyone can help me with this i want bios bin file for flash to my laptop my laptop s/n is PF3TZ2BC and mainboard is NM-D522
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Help! I got bios corrupt for my Lenovo V15 G2-ALC Type after bios update 82KD

Originally posted by Peeranat View Post
                              after i use bios update exe from Lenonvo official and got black screen I use ch314a programmer and read bios and got this flie Dump from read with ch314a and download bios cap glcn52ww i try delete header cap but when use verify it show error on me anyone can help me with this i want bios bin file for flash to my laptop my laptop s/n is PF3TZ2BC and mainboard is NM-D522
                              read this ... you have everything you need at post #12
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=V15+G2-ALC
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to try flashing my laptop, which is probably BIOS virus infected. In any case, there was proven to be infected software on the device.

Symptoms:

All programs closed and the laptop restarted. After rebooting or power on, the screen is black and the LEDs for the Caps Lock, ESC and the Numlock light up permanently.

I have no BIOS backup file.

Model Name: Lenovo V15 G2 ALC
                                MO: PF9XB1C24100
                                MTM: 82KD002KGE
                                S/N: PF3BCG9S
                                Installed BIOS version: GLCN52WW

I don't understand English well, I use a very old and extremely slow laptop now and unfortunately I'm overwhelmed with adjusting the BIOS for flashing via USB.

I hope that a BIOS.bin adapted to my laptop can help me. Thank you very much for this in advance!

Many greetings from Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by N3ZX9R View Post
                                  Hello everyone, I would like to try flashing my laptop, which is probably BIOS virus infected. In any case, there was proven to be infected software on the device.

Symptoms:

All programs closed and the laptop restarted. After rebooting or power on, the screen is black and the LEDs for the Caps Lock, ESC and the Numlock light up permanently.

I have no BIOS backup file.

Model Name: Lenovo V15 G2 ALC
                                  MO: PF9XB1C24100
                                  MTM: 82KD002KGE
                                  S/N: PF3BCG9S
                                  Installed BIOS version: GLCN52WW

I don't understand English well, I use a very old and extremely slow laptop now and unfortunately I'm overwhelmed with adjusting the BIOS for flashing via USB.

I hope that a BIOS.bin adapted to my laptop can help me. Thank you very much for this in advance!

Many greetings from Germany.
                                  Without a backup file, how do you know which version you are installing?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                  Thanks to all supporters.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello,

Since I kept the laptop's software up to date using the Lenovo Vantage app and there was a lot in the BIOS recently, I know which version of the BIOS was last installed.

If I were to go crazy now, it would of course be conceivable that the BIOS and possibly the installed version were manipulated by the infected software that was or is on the laptop, which I cannot currently check.

Unfortunately, I don't know what manipulative measures are possible and what options I have for treating the symptom described here (black screen).

Should I perhaps first write a relevant post in the designated forum area?

In which forum area should I post this? A link to the relevant area would be really nice, as I don't understand exactly how to behave here due to my poor English skills and don't want to break any forum rules.

I think that would probably make the most sense to exchange ideas first and get information about what troubleshooting options there are.

Maybe it is possible to use a USB stick that has been prepared accordingly (with software) to read out what the problem actually is in detail, such as which infection it is (antivirus USB stick?) and, if necessary, to treat it differently and solve.

I would be grateful for tips and suggestions on how I should proceed.

Thank you!

Best regards,
                                    N3ZX9R
                                    Last edited by N3ZX9R; 12-18-2023, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by N3ZX9R View Post
                                      Hello,

Since I kept the laptop's software up to date using the Lenovo Vantage app and there was a lot in the BIOS recently, I know which version of the BIOS was last installed.

If I were to go crazy now, it would of course be conceivable that the BIOS and possibly the installed version were manipulated by the infected software that was or is on the laptop, which I cannot currently check.

Unfortunately, I don't know what manipulative measures are possible and what options I have for treating the symptom described here (black screen).

Should I perhaps first write a relevant post in the designated forum area?

In which forum area should I post this? A link to the relevant area would be really nice, as I don't understand exactly how to behave here due to my poor English skills and don't want to break any forum rules.

I think that would probably make the most sense to exchange ideas first and get information about what troubleshooting options there are.

Maybe it is possible to use a USB stick that has been prepared accordingly (with software) to read out what the problem actually is in detail, such as which infection it is (antivirus USB stick?) and, if necessary, to treat it differently and solve.

I would be grateful for tips and suggestions on how I should proceed.

Thank you!

Best regards,
                                      N3ZX9R
                                      Warning : If you can still get the bios file on your device, you must back it up before flashing this file because it does not have DMI.
                                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you!

One quick question... Is it possible to back up the BIOS with/on a USB drive and if so, could I get a link to the instructions?

It seems that a few links in the pinned post "BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools" are out of date and redirect to the forum overview.

Thank you again in advance.

Best regards,
                                        N3ZX9R

Comment

Working...
                                        X