hp 15s-fr2xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp 15s-fr2xxx

this laptop cant shut down . it boots by itself 2 seconds after shutdown . i need solution .
    part no. DA0P5HMB8F1 rev f
    serial number. 5CD1409DJV

Re: hp 15s-fr2xxx

Originally posted by jacospama View Post
    this laptop cant shut down . it boots by itself 2 seconds after shutdown . i need solution .
    part no. DA0P5HMB8F1 rev f
    serial number. 5CD1409DJV
    Go to the HP support site,enter your serial number.Download the bios update and run the exe. It will give an option to make a recovery USB drive or you can choose to save to a location.If you choose to save to a location all the bios will be decrypted and saved. If there is only one bios then that is what you can use.If there are multiple then you need to know which one to choose. Open your bios backup (if you have one) with a hex editor and search for the file names, sometimes they start with the word BID .You can flash the virgin bios but you will lose all DMI info.If you have a backup its relatively easy to copy all the info from the backup to the virgin bios with a hex editor,it will take you less than 5 minutes from downloading,extracting and copying the DMI.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Go to the HP support site,enter your serial number.Download the bios update and run the exe. It will give an option to make a recovery USB drive or you can choose to save to a location.If you choose to save to a location all the bios will be decrypted and saved. If there is only one bios then that is what you can use.If there are multiple then you need to know which one to choose. Open your bios backup (if you have one) with a hex editor and search for the file names, sometimes they start with the word BID .You can flash the virgin bios but you will lose all DMI info.If you have a backup its relatively easy to copy all the info from the backup to the virgin bios with a hex editor,it will take you less than 5 minutes from downloading,extracting and copying the DMI.
      tHank Sir. i have tried this but still reboot while shutting down. is there any way of solving this problem

Comment

tHank Sir. i have tried this but still reboot while shutting down. is there any way of solving this problem
        post your old dump

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
          post your old dump
          THank you for your response . piease here is the file
          Attached Files

Comment

THank you for your response . piease here is the file
            HP Laptop PC 15s-fr2000-087FD ( Use the remaining rar file if ...-087FD does not work.)
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              HP Laptop PC 15s-fr2000-087FD ( Use the remaining rar file if ...-087FD does not work.)
              tHANK YOU SENIOR. I have tried them all , all of them works but still cant shutdown. instead of shutting down, it restarts. it turns on 2 seconds after shutdown. what must i do again?

Comment

tHANK YOU SENIOR. I have tried them all , all of them works but still cant shutdown. instead of shutting down, it restarts. it turns on 2 seconds after shutdown. what must i do again?
                not a bios issue.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Probably some kind of short on some S0 rail.
                  I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

try this one. if it doesn't work, maybe its an EC firmware problem of bad SIO.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                      Thank am gonna try . i will reply after

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                        i tried but still boots after shut down

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          not a bios issue.
                          please what might be the couse?

Comment

please what might be the couse?
                            Find hardware support here : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Open a thread in troubleshooting section and will try to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                                Open a thread in troubleshooting section and will try to help you.
                                thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X