Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 ce-35888-2

Hello,

I have a PS4 that has this damn error when launching games in BR or trying to update.
    This is a model equipped with the BDP-025 daughterboard. So I ordered a new reader and exchanged the cards: no better result.
    So I moved the RENESAS from one map to another: no improvement.

The games are well detected, identified, installable but at launch: CE error.

I looked on the fuse side: nothing...

I changed the BR / Motherboard connection cable: nothing more.

If I place the board with the RENESAS not belonging to the console, the reader does not want to know anything, which shows that the original component seems to be ok since the console manages to read and display the game with the correct card! I don't understand at all what's going on and it's driving me crazy
    Thank you very much to those who have a possible idea

Re: PS4 ce-35888-2

I was lead to believe the Renesas chip is coded to the board and can't be swapped.
    Double check all of the fuses.

Comment

Yes, the RENESAS is linked to the motherboard but it is possible to move it to a new daughter board with the same reference as the original.
      The fuses are ok. If they weren't, the disk wouldn't be detected or readable, would it?
      Currently, the card is indeed the original one with the original RENESAS. The console reads the bluray well, is able to install a game completely but does not launch it...

Comment

Hello,
        Is someone have any idea please ?
        Thank you

Comment

the person that owned it before you accidently swapped the daughter board with another

Comment

If it's firmware was flashed before. It may cause that .

I mean the flash that let's you play hacked games without disc inserted.

Comment

Working...
            X