X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Big Hello from the UK...

I'm Chris interested in electronics repair and computer technology. I've been a technician for the past 15 years now, doesn't time fly when your having FUN!!

Great to be a new member of Badcaps, thanks for accepting me.

Comment

Hi to everyone, retired mech engineer, body slowing down, mind speeding up.
      Learn so much looking through posts, but still haven’t found what I’m looking for, mmm might make a good song out of that.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone! Trying to keep my electronic waste out of landfills!

Comment

Hello, this is a very interesting and useful page, really enjoying fixing computers and giving new life to "broken" hardware.

Comment

Hello, my name is Thomas.

Comment

Hello! My name is Christian, I'm from Italy!

Comment

Hello,

I'm Dkin, a software engineer from Spain, that have the electronics as a hobby. And i want to learn more of this world.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, I'm, new here, I'm repairing some graphic cards and mother boards, as well as other electronic staff, I hope this forum can help me, amd I can help you too.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, I'm Cezary, and I'm new here.

Comment

Hi, im pomminger. Just disabled my T460 supervisor password Thanks

Comment

I'm new to this forum. I'm an old electronics engineer having worked in industry for 40 years. I have more spare time now and want to keep my hand in by repairing electronic stuff and this looks a great place to park. I live in North Wales (mold).

Comment

Hi All, Just a fellow DIY'er stopping by for suggestions and advice.

Comment

I live in Columbus, Ohio (USA) and have been working with electronics for many years. As I get older, and close to retirement from working on print finishing equipment, my plan is to repair televisions as a hobby once retired.

Comment

hola, a todos, mi nombre es Grigson Frascini nieto barboza y me encanta la electrónica me gusta aprender, y enseñar lo que puedo, aunque soy nuevo en esto tengo varios años trabajando, en esto pero nunca me había puesto a aprender por mi cuenta, solo me dejaba llevar por lo que algunos colegas me decían y pues aquí estoy, tratando de aprender mucho de ustedes y espero que algún día ustedes puedan aprender algo de mi ya no les quito mas el tiempo y que tengan un buen día, tarde o noche sea cual sea su situación gracias y hasta pronto.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Jason and I'm a retro PC collector, (amateur) PC repair man, indie game developer, and aspiring youtuber (jm764), who's been using computers since I was 2 years old.
                                      Now if only I could stop BREAKING them... ^_^;

Comment

Hi everyone, looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you ;-)

Comment

Been chasing a particular repair for a couple of years. Finally found it here!

For the record, background in radio (commercial and Amateur,) tending to the local cable channel, and am truly sorry I tossed a whole lot of my gizmos and doo-dads from my Tech School teaching days. Keep that stuff, no matter what anybody tells you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X