X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys!

I'm Martin. I'm here new and im here, cause till today i repairing electronic for my friends and friends of my friends etc.. by changing parts. I recently bought some soldering items (I'm amateur, but time to time i repaired something). So i want to start testing and learning some skills from all of you and sometime i can have some experiences to share with you.

So this is shortly me and thanks to be part of comunity.

Cheers,
    Martin

Comment

New here,, Vizio splash screen half darker. Tv Ops fine other than that..

Comment

Hi guys, new here, gonna post a few bios bins for cleanup, thanks.

Comment

I and my dead Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro are happy to be here, and have already found a potentially helpful document.

Comment

Hi all, just wanted to quickly introduce myself.
            I'm here because I recently purchased a Thinkpad W530 and am on a quest to fix it's terrible audio.

I already identified the schematics for the laptop but will need some help identifying a 5V rail I can suck about 1.5Amps peak from to power a small Class-D amplifier I plan to install in between mainboard audio out and speakers for starters.

Cheers
            Timo

Comment

Hi Friends,
              it's really a pleasure to be joined to this valuable forum.
              I m from philippines & working as an technician
              Really interested in laptop mainboard repairing. I found a lot of valuable information here.
              Thanking you guys.

Comment

Hi Guys, I am Andy from Germany and I like all Electronics

Comment

Hello, I am from georgia. i am technical Engineer in Notebooks Tv and PCs.
                  I would be happy to exchange infos and resolvin problems

Comment

Hi all, we have an ACHI IR6500 that we are figuring out, and this site came up.

Comment

Hi there!
                      First, I really have to say THANK YOU for creating a site like this! I'm a spectator since years already and your tips helped me out many times already - Now I thought it's time for being a part of the community.
                      Short introduction, I'm from Austria, turning 30 next week, learned soldering at the age of 6, repaired my first pc at 10 and sold my first self-repaired computer when I was 12 on the internet. Repairing electronics has always been my life and had a huge impact on the schools I've chosen and my later career. Since more than 5 years I'm self employed and almost four years ago, I founded a computer repair shop in my city's center.

From now on, I will also try to give you some advices here in my free time from what I know and learned over the years, also I'd probably appreciate your help, if I got stuck with some stuff.

Again, thanks for this amazing platform and all you professionals on here

Comment

Greetings and salutations all!

Found y'alls site looking for how to reset the flashing battery light on an APC BackUPS 1300. Looked like the original poster found some bad caps in their unit, so once I get another project off the bench I'll be cracking my unit open to see what may be wrong with my unit.

And once this one is done...I've got a BackUPS 1500 that's acting strange that will be opened up next!

Thankfully, I've been working on electronics for about 35 years now...so it should be pretty easy for me to do.

Looking forward to seeing what others have going on and perhaps I'll have some information that might be valuable to someone else.

Ooops! I forget to note - the name is Ben, and I'm from a little town just north of Huntsville, Alabama.

Thanks much and 73,
                        Ben, KD5BYB
                        Last edited by kd5byb; 03-11-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Hi all, Chris from the Uk, i have a great interest in electronic repair, bad caps has been recommended by many as a resource for anything and everything repair-related, I can wait to get going.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                            I'm Lucas from Brazil (now living in Florida).
                            All started when I was a kid playing with my father's toolbox and looking at him fix FM radios.
                            Throughout the years I've learned a lot about electronics and technology using the internet.
                            Now I am on my 20s and I just bought a good soldering iron and a hot air station to fix some broken boards!
                            I would like to share some of my projects and the things that I learned!

Comment

I am 40 Y old, lived in srilanka & working as a technician.

Comment

Hello All. All the way from down under. Hoping to learn and contribute!

Cheers All!

Comment

Hello i am george from tbilisi I hope to resolve problems together, and exchange informarions

Comment

Hello Lucas i was also kid when i my father teach me some soldering and repair Tv and Radios i hope to will be good frends

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm a 40+ years old dude from Helsinki, Finland who likes to fix things. I'm contributing to the environment by keeping sh*t out of landfills

Comment

Hello everyone,

Im here to try and fix my hisense 55A6500 tv hopefully!

Comment

Hi Im net to the forum!

Comment

Working...
                                          X