This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

"Just say hello" from the Netherland over here! (and the bad weather ). My name is Bert i started with a commodore 64 and later with a IBM 486DX as my first P-Computer and later on making my own systems. Now looking for information and purhaps sharing, if i can with my knowledge. Most people have more knowledge here then i do i think .

Comment

Hi everyone, my name's John. I was forwarded over here by a current member for help specifically with a Power Mac 8100 power supply (a Delta Electronics model) that I have recapped and am having vexing power issues with. No doubt, due to my large collection of 30 or so Macs, I will be here not too infrequently with questions.

I am from Connecticut and have my collection with me in my home. I really only collect Macs (and just a few Apple IIs). People never used to believe me that I had so many!

I hope that I can be of help to others too in other ways. Thanks for welcoming me here to the forum.

Comment

Hello guys.. Registered in this forum in order to troubleshoot my Macbook Pro 820-3462-A. Anyone can guide me on this repair, feel free to let me know which voltage etc should I check. Thank you, looking forward to learn from here.

Comment

Hey guys I am a tech from ph, This forum has helped me a lot, thank you.
          *shameless request* does anyone have a board view of Aspire E5-576 - DAZAARMB6E0 - ZAAR?

Comment

Howdy Team, my tv recently died on me and I tend to say ''If it's broken I may as well have a go''. So after browsing through the infantry of google search results I realised my tv probrably had cancer. Instead I found badcaps which I immediately recognised as the last port of call. If the answer isnt here, there isn't an answer.
            The issue with my tv wasn't actually stated online but the amount I learnt browsing badcaps allowed me to fix it. So after feeling like king of the world, with my working tv, I may have acquired many more broken tv's and possibly broken promises... So I am going to probably be here a fair bit!

Comment

Hola,Saludos para tondos, que tengan buen dia

Comment

Hey everyone

Newbie DIYer here, had a problem with my TV and thought I would give it a shot and try to fix it. Posted online and was referred to this website, so her I am.

I mainly have a background in Data Science, so hardware is definitely not my thing, but I am interested in learning.

Comment

Re: New Member

hello my name is robin i just want to say hiya

Comment

Hello. I am Mihai. I live in Romania and I am passionate about computers, electronics and mechanics. I registered on this forum because I found a lot of interesting things, from computer bios to TV repairs and much more. Bravo Badcaps.

Comment

Hi, I am Jeroen and say Hi to you all.

Comment

hello

Comment

hello guys, I'm a laptop nerd, and I like repairing laptops and such to make a quick buck

Comment

Hi guys my name is Cam, here to try and solve the problem with my Sony TV, hopefully I can get it back up and running soon.

Comment

Hey guys my name is David, came here searching for a schematic, and hope to give this commiunity some of my knowledge as an electronic technician. Greetings from Argentina.

Comment

Hello my name is souheil 38 years from France i'm developer and i like électronicien as well i was told that this forum is awesome and i good i can learn more hère and shore as well

Comment

Hello, i'm from Poland, and i found this board, beacause i searching issue with my graphic card

Comment

This is Tex from Arizona. Born and raised in Tucson.

Working on a Samsung UN75F6300 to fix the apparent backlight issue. Waiting on delivery for dual suction cups to remove screen. This forum has been very helpful on disassembly.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Ekno, from Toulouse - France, I'm 39 married two kids.
                                      Electronics is my main hobby with also smart home.

To continue my personal training, power up my knowlegde I start to try to understand better microsoldering and everything related.

Rgds

Comment

Hello,

My name is Alex, I am from Ukraine.
                                        Electronics is my hobby. I hope with your help will improve my skills.

Best regards

Comment

Hello,

My name is John, I am from Canada and I am a simple mathematics and informatics student, I want to acquire more experience.
                                          Best regards

Comment

Working...
                                          X