• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello

Comment

iam ali from iraq mechatronics engineer i work in laptop repair service company

Comment

Good morning, Goo'day, good afternoon, and goodnight as applicable.

I'm amazed at the breadth of users and fact this forum is almost 20 years old!!!

I'm a Tech.
        First computer was an Atari 400 that I returned for a Commodore 64 w/Tape Drive. Since those days I've worked as a component level technician, and all manner of computer technician/professional up to IT Project Manager.

I fumbled upon this forum looking for repair guidance on a Vizio TV as its been @20years since I've actively done C-Level repairs.

Glad to be in the number an offer advise or insight where ever I can.

Comment

Greetings. My name is Ilya, I`m 24, and for the past 1,5 years I was interested in computer hardware engineering, and today I`ve found this place. Wanna join 😊 Basically, I consider myself a "highly motivated newbie", so I hope you wont mind me asking many questions 😁

Comment

Hello guys. I'm 41 years old I'm a developer and I have two main hobbies, the first is to play fighting games like street fighter and the second is to fix electrical devices.
            When I was young I studied a lot, but I spent a lot of time doing nothing to improve my knowledge and repair skills.
            At the moment I have been dedicating myself more, I have improved a lot to the point of being able to detect shorts, change parts on the board and even perform bgas reballing.
            I found this wonderful forum because I'm looking for more knowledge and help, I hope at some point I can help others too.
            I am anxious to be able to open my first thread .

Comment

looking to fix my own motherboard, seams like I am in the right place... awesome forum

Comment

Hi,
                Alex from France, computer scientist most of the time. With covid, I'm enjoying using the lockdown we have to learn/remind electronics. My goal is to be able to repair the most common faults. I consider it as an hobby.
                This forum seems awesome. Happy to join

Comment

Hello Everybody,

My name is Sam Lewis. A 30-year-old cybersecurity geek working for a cloud storage company.

Comment

Hi everybody,
                    I'm starting to learning the electronics. I'm interested in laptok electronics and motherboard electorincs and so on.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I'm Hugo, from Portugal. I do some work in Computers but more from hardware and network. But i'm available to learn more and more.

Regards,

Slim_Boss

Soldier Of Fortune

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I was looking for some knowledge about whether I can salvage the touchpad from my laptop once it eventually retires for other uses such as for my desktop. No doubt that Google knows what it's doing and brought me here. Such an amazing website! Being on a post thread that's 2/3 of my age as of today long is a unique feeling. I will be trying to learn a lot from everyone here.

Comment

Hello! some fresh new member here.. and still don't understand very well how this introduction works..
                          Old animated smilies will me make cry, don't abuse using them.. hahahahahaha

Comment

Hi Guys,
                            I work in the elevator industry, mainly in electronic repair.
                            Badcap is an interesting name for the forum as the humble capacitor is responsible for so many failures...
                            Cheers

Comment

Hello, my name is George and I am from Greece. Fixing electronics for work. Thanks for all the information your community provides.

Comment

Hello! My name is Michel and I am from Brazil, i am 32 years old.
                                I want to share a little of my knowledge, but also hope to be able to learn a lot from people all over the world. Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone My name is Alex and I'm from México. It would be nice to share information with all of you.

Comment

hello i am I is that enough? sorry i am interested in reading instead of writing a roman explaining who i am :P

GG

Comment

Hi all zakaria from tunisia

Comment

I am like you all guys seeking to find the truth behind those components

Comment

Hi guys! I'm Drivit from Mexico! Really appreciate this community and how it helps in hardware repairs!

I'm here to help as far as I can!

Comment

Working...
                                          X