Clear All

Hp probook 430 g5 dump

problem no screen.
    please orginal dump clear me :
    Attached Files

Re: DA0X8BMB6F0 Hp 430 g5 bios clean me

try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try..
      thank you. problem cpu chipset.

Comment

Hello guys I need a lil help with this problem,there's password on this Bios but any other file i try to flash on there doesn't work{when i flash with other files or try to clean the file with MEInject the Laptop turns ON and immediately turn OFF...Can someone help with clean file?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by D'Bryte View Post
          Hello guys I need a lil help with this problem,there's password on this Bios but any other file i try to flash on there doesn't work{when i flash with other files or try to clean the file with MEInject the Laptop turns ON and immediately turn OFF...Can someone help with clean file?
          Try
          Attached Files

Comment

Hp probook 430 g5 dump

I HAVE HP probook 430 G5 motherboard DA0X8BMB6F0 rev f
            Machine came in with no video. Tried different BIOS-Dumps. now i have video but following on the screen "soft temporary disabled. To enable ME check AMT option in F10 setup. System is booting in manufacturing program mode". On second later the machine restarts, so i can't use DMI-Tool (F9/F10 doesnt work).

I atached the original bios! can you Help me? Tnx in advantage
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp probook 430 g5 dump

Try..
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

It`s worked! you are awesome! Tnx 1000 times!

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  Try..
                  Thanks, man.: d

Comment

HP Probook 430 G5

Greetings, and thanks for a great tool!

I have a Probook 430 G5 - P/N: 2SY09EA - MB/N: DA0X8BMB6G0 REV:G
                    Chip: GD25B127DSIG

Currently it doesn't boot, and will only illuminate at all with the AC out, and the power button pressed for 12 seconds. CAPS LOCK and power light illuminate for around 2-3 seconds then off, no fans at all.

It was reported to have had bitlocker enabled(probably via TPM) with a BIOS password, previous owner had attempted to re-install Windows 10, and someway through it died and has been in this state ever since.

If anyone has the time, please could they look at the dumped BIOS and tell me if they see anything wrong? I have dumped it 6 times using 3 different software's, Colibri 1.0.1.62, AS Prog1.41, and CH341a 1.4. They all match under HxD. UEFITool opens and parses it.

Below is the original dump, the unlocked dump, and the bios bin extracted from the download retrieved using the serial No.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

@Stylishh11

Have you read the chip name from the chip itself, or relied on the programmer to detect and tell you? Perhaps it is a W25Q128FW 1.8V?

Did you make several backups in the first instance and compare them prior to carrying out any modifications?

You'll need version 1.18 of the CH341 programmer(other versions are problematic with this chip), AS Programmer 1.41, or Colibri to program the chip if it is an FW. Also how you connect the chip makes a difference.

CH341 1.18

AS Programmer 1.41

Colibri 1.0.1.62

I also made two mods to my 'Black & Gold' cheap CH341 programmer, the first I'd advise if you have black & gold, the second is optional and came from the Colibri website.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Andromeda; 03-31-2021, 02:18 PM.

Comment

@Andromeda

1. I have chip number directly from the chip (please look on the picture in the attachment)

2. I have 2 backups of the original BIOS, but after ERASE I am not able to restore them because of issue from previous post. The thing is that I am able to erase chip, but I cannot write backup BIOS or unlocked BIOS.

For now I am not able to start my HP 820 G2 Laptop because is black screen after erase a chip.

3. Problem with the version 1.18 is that there is no W25Q128FV on the list, there is only W25Q128BV

I have unlock procedure from this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBMD3Pou8W0 but CH341H programmer connected directly to the chip on the board

motherboard - SNICKERS-6050A2635701-MB-A02
                        original BIOS in attachment
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Stylishh11; 04-01-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Agreed, use the BV. If that fails, try powering the LT on and off leaving the AC connected, then connect the clip and perform the flash/verify? Using the 'Detect' button is useful to get an indication that the clip is seated correctly if it returns the chip ID.

Also, have you checked the voltage at pin 28 of the CH341A chip with a DVM? Mine was using USB 5V, and would have been sending 5V data signals before the 1st mod mentioned in my earlier post.

Comment

Re: HP Probook 430 G5

Please could someone take a look at the BIOS dump in my first post?
                            Ordinarily I would download a virgin BIOS from the manufacturer and have a look in o migrating info, but in this case HP only provide a 12MB UEFI BIOS region with a load of padding. I've even tried downloading the HP PC HARDWARE DIAGNOSTICS 4-IN-1 USB KEY - SP105879, but again it only contains the above mentioned update and not a full Intel BIOS.
                            I have already tried replacing the ME region with a clean one using FIT, but i got the same result as with the original dump - perhaps because I used that dump? I am willing to learn how to create a BIOS file, but currently do not know how, any help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Comment

Re: HP Probook 430 G5

I have tried all bios's found on this forum for this range of laptops, and they all give a constant white charging light for 2-3seconds, with three orange flashes. pressing and holding the power button for 12 secs doesn't help.

Any chance of some help please?

Comment

thanks

Comment

try this
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Please share the Clear ME file for the File attached ..Late Display Issue
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by anirash25 View Post
                                      Please share the Clear ME file for the File attached ..Late Display Issue
                                      try..
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste
                                        try..
                                        Start ok fast bios ok thx..

manufacturing program mode disable ? how do i turn it off
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X