Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LG YSUS EBR73575201 - need schematic and repair kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG YSUS EBR73575201 - need schematic and repair kit.

Hi guys,
    I got in this plasma tv with that was tampered and i dont trust all those mosfets and diodes that are soldered in by someone. Is there somebody with a schematic on this board?
    I also noticed the KF7N60F is short circuited that is mounted on the heatsink on the top side. I am afraid to buy these parts from China. They charge $2.75 for 10. Sounds too cheap to be original spares but rather fake parts. Shop Jimmy has also blocked all incoming internet connections from our country because they have fraud issues so thy block every body. If you want to buy its thru ebay.

Regards
    Angelos
    Attached Files

Re: LG YSUS EBR73575201 - need schematic and repair kit.

Trust me. As long as someone went in there before and you are unaware of what the did or didn't do and to top it of you don't have a schematic I would suggest looking for a replacement board. You may end up spending monies that could be dead money.

Comment

Those boards cost about $99. Too expensive for me. Is there anybody with a schematic???

Comment

Normal parts used for repair on these boards ( EAX 64286001 )are Q703/4/7/8+9 = RJP63K2 ,RJP30H2A and 20N60. details taken from my repair log book sorry no schematic hope this is of help Flocko

Comment

I recognise all the parts except the 20N60. Where does that chip come from. Position number?

Comment

Q709 is mounted on the heatsink others are SMD on the bottom of board,also check gate resistors to the above

Comment

did you find the schematic, Angelos ? I also have LG 42pn4500 , the Y-SUS board make my PSU shut down (?) when I connect the cable from PSU to Y-SUS. Please help anyone
              Last edited by cuhphniv; 07-08-2018, 11:33 AM. Reason: wrong name

Comment

I have the same problem, and i need also schematic for the board EAX64286001. thanks

Comment

I have the same problem, and i need also schematic for the board EAX64286001. And tha part number or IC703, i found it shorted, does anyone has the clear copper side components values or part numbers? Thanks

Comment

In my testing/checking MOSFETs out of the circuit from these boards Y-sus using Multi-meter, when the gate is charged, why some MOSFETs (N-channel & P-channel), the drain to source let us say 0.002 or less my meter reads, others starts with more higher like 0.435 and running up as fast as a second or half a second until showing infinite? Discharged test is working (no reading on drain to source). What does it mean? Does all MOSFETs behave like that?

Comment

Please give me code of this IC.
                      Attached Files

Comment

30F131 are not orig. IGBTs for this board.
                        RJP63K2 2pcs. and RJP30H2 2pcs.

Comment

Working...
                        X