Re: Factory Resets Listing

Code R_J posted:

Default Re: Vizio M50-C1/M65-C1 Service menu
    Try this:
    Do the following steps rapidly:
    1. Press “MENU”;
    2. Press”1”+”9” +”9” +”9”;
    3. Press ”last”;
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 05-07-2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

i have supra snart tv sled43cfhdsm1606 it get to the home screen but display a message unfortunately android.process.media has stop even if you press ok to close the message it come back so you cannot do anything at this point . is there a hot key to press while the tv is booting up to get to a reset screen like most android devices?

Comment

I believe a factory reset on Toshibas can be done pressing the on/off bottom when turning it on

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
          Some of mine:

Vestel (most):
          Menu 4725 then select "RESET"

Samsung (European):
          Power off, Info - Menu - Mute - Power, then find factory reset and execute option.

LG/Zenith:
          Hold MENU on TV and MENU on remote for 5~10 seconds, then select reset option.

NEC:
          While powering on hold "MENU" or "INPUT" on TV, depending on model. (Only disables error lock out/buffer and puts TV in temporary service mode.)
          To reset to factory, on remote, Off Timer - Menu - Exit - Off Timer, then select reset option.

I vote for sticky!
          top work Tom !!! you,ve saved me many times over already !!

Comment

HI Im curious if its possible to do a factory reset on a Toshiba LED SMART tv only using the remote the model number is 50L9450EE

Long story short, Is I bought the tv to repair. It had a common error message of "USB over current status detected" Which required pulling an IC off the mainboard.

Now... I wound up pulling 3 IC's of the main board. the final being the one that managed to get rid of the error and fix the tv. Everything was fine, albiet I couldnt use the USB ports...

The problem was that when i tried to reset the Android user account it is now stuck in the log on screen. This wouldnt be a problem if I could connect a mouse and navigate..lol but i pulled the IC that allows a usb connection. The buttons on the TV also dont seem to work (Am guessing one of the other 2 ICs had something to do with that.)

I now have a great tv that is stuck on the android log in screen. IF i could bypass Android kitkat all together and use HDMI that would be fine... Im hoping I can reset the TV and it will allow me to use the remote to navigate. As currently the only think i can do with the remote is change the volume.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW i have also looked for the mainboard, but cant find it AT ALL..grrr

Comment

Vizio E60-C3 - Menu 3481 to enter factory mode menu, but not very useful

Comment

do you know how to enter in service menu on JVC FireTV?
                I have jvc 49cf890 and I need serice menu

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by georgeciurea17@gmail.com View Post
                  do you know how to enter in service menu on JVC FireTV?
                  I have jvc 49cf890 and I need serice menu

Thank you
                  You have a 17mb170 chassis, try this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Master TL550
                    Main TP.S506.PC821

Service mode

Comment

Samsung UE40D5520, eeprom was reset, new firmware through USB. Now it need some service setings, but Ihave not idea how to set in service menu . Type, local set, front vlor option. There is not this TV model in listing
                      Attached Files

Comment

RCA TV Service Menu
                        TV on: Menu-1 -1-4-7 (as above post)
                        To save the settings turn off TV with remote or on set.

Comment

Working...
                        X