Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting Desktop Motherboards, Graphics Cards, and PC Peripherals > BIOS & Schematic Requests!
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2021, 12:56 PM   #81
Joe24
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Flat.
My Country: Eh?
Line Voltage: Weak sauce.
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 39
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Anyone have a schematic for a Gigabyte RTX 2070, or any RTX 2070?
Joe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 03:38 AM   #82
Dr.rafi
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: YAGOONA
My Country: Australia
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

this is 2080 is 95% same as 2070 for reference cards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 PG180-A02 Rev A.pdf (1.76 MB, 1742 views)
Dr.rafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:20 PM   #83
Joe24
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Flat.
My Country: Eh?
Line Voltage: Weak sauce.
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 39
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.rafi View Post
this is 2080 is 95% same as 2070 for reference cards
Thanks for that. This file seems a bit mangled, though. Several duplicated/missing pages (2x page 11 instead of page 10, etc.), and that is NOT the correct pinout for a uP9512.

I've got an RTX 2070 here that doesn't artifact, no memory errors in MATS, boots fine in Windows Safe Mode, but freezes the instant you try to load a driver. BIOS manually reflashed, no change. Voltages are all fine, PCIe lines all look good. Suspect Vcore power supply issues, or I guess could be a bad GPU. My first 2070, so there may be potential causes that I'm not aware of. Not super familiar with the circuit.
Joe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 10:05 PM   #84
Dr.rafi
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: YAGOONA
My Country: Australia
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

If the vcore on iductors is 0.9 Volts , then mightbe a bad gpu ,or some bad mosfets of the core if you have oscilloscope try to check if the pmws are all simillar and equal going to gpu. when loading drivers the gpu boost and bad pmws signals can cause it crashing, also what gpuz is showing without drivers ?and does it crash also as secondary card using another grapgic as primary or builtin gpu if you got one ., some times mat can give you no errors because is running on 300 mhz memory speed , try increase that (which i donot know if is possible) or increase the tested size more than 20 megabyte.
Dr.rafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 08:29 AM   #85
didi79
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
City & State: Menen
My Country: BE
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 76
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

I'm looking for a schematic for a graphics card that uses Vishay SIC632 power stages. Really any card would do. Need to find values for surrounding resistors and capacitors...
didi79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 02:23 PM   #86
pcsimple
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: CERET
My Country: France
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Hello i am deseperately looking for the boardview of the XFX R9 380X 4Go...
If somebody can help me.
Thanks.
pcsimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 08:50 PM   #87
mcthr
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
City & State: manila
My Country: Philippines
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 13
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

thank you for these
mcthr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 04:12 AM   #88
Joe24
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Flat.
My Country: Eh?
Line Voltage: Weak sauce.
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 39
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi79 View Post
I'm looking for a schematic for a graphics card that uses Vishay SIC632 power stages. Really any card would do. Need to find values for surrounding resistors and capacitors...
Do you have the SIC632 datasheet? There's usually a 'typical circuit diagram' included in the datasheet. Might be enough to get you in the right neighborhood...
Joe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 01:38 PM   #89
didi79
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
City & State: Menen
My Country: BE
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 76
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe24 View Post
Do you have the SIC632 datasheet? There's usually a 'typical circuit diagram' included in the datasheet. Might be enough to get you in the right neighborhood...
https://www.vishay.com/docs/62992/sic632a.pdf does have a typical application diagram, but it shows no values of surrounding components
didi79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:33 PM   #90
Joe24
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Flat.
My Country: Eh?
Line Voltage: Weak sauce.
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 39
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi79 View Post
https://www.vishay.com/docs/62992/sic632a.pdf does have a typical application diagram, but it shows no values of surrounding components
Well that's real helpful of them, lol. Still . . . by just looking at the circuit, you can at least see what the various components are used for.

For instance, all the resistors in your datasheet diagram appear to be simple pullup resistors, probably anything between 10K-100k should work, whatever you've got on hand. If the circuit requires any voltage divider networks that need to be super precise, the manufacturer will typically give you more detail on those.

As far as the capacitors go, most other buck converters use about 1 F for their input power supply cap. The bootstrap cap I don't know, but looking at a random datasheet (NCP51382), it asks for a 100+ nF MLCC. Probably similar in this case.

That just leaves your coil, driver MOSFETS, and output capacitor, which will be application-specific and will vary depending on switching frequency, load, etc.
Joe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:41 PM   #91
Joe24
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Flat.
My Country: Eh?
Line Voltage: Weak sauce.
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 39
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe24 View Post
I've got an RTX 2070 here that doesn't artifact, no memory errors in MATS, boots fine in Windows Safe Mode, but freezes the instant you try to load a driver. BIOS manually reflashed, no change. Voltages are all fine, PCIe lines all look good. Suspect Vcore power supply issues, or I guess could be a bad GPU. My first 2070, so there may be potential causes that I'm not aware of. Not super familiar with the circuit.
Moving this to it's own thread here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...78#post1053878
Joe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:33 AM   #92
Mihai1990
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Giroc
My Country: Romania
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Hi, does anyone happen to have Zotac 1070 amp schematics ? thank you
Mihai1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:02 AM   #93
vegaedy
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Suceava
My Country: Romania
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Thank you for the schematics!
vegaedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:01 PM   #94
sandavida
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
City & State: Windsor,Ontario
My Country: Canada
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 10
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

not sure if this is the right place or not ,hello does anybody have b/v and schematic for a Sapphire Pulse RX580 8gb
thank you
sandavida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 07:00 AM   #95
MilesMuridae
New Member
 
MilesMuridae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
City & State: Hamburg
My Country: Germany
Line Voltage: 230VAC
I'm a: Professional Tech
Posts: 2
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Hello!
I would like to know if a real Boardview (not only a schematic) exists for any RTX graphics card. It would be preferred for a RTX 2080Ti, but it is not that important.
Thanks in advance!
MilesMuridae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 08:33 AM   #96
BigCock12
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Angra do Heroismo
My Country: Portugal
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Does anyone have the file for a Gigabyte GTX 950 OC???
BigCock12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:56 AM   #97
wkholi
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Cairo Governorate
My Country: Egypt
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 18
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Hello
I am looking for the Gigabyte 1060 Schematic diagram.
Please share if anyone could get it.
Or advice to a similar schematic diagram.
Thank you
wkholi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 11:26 AM   #98
didi79
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
City & State: Menen
My Country: BE
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 76
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe24 View Post
Well that's real helpful of them, lol. Still . . . by just looking at the circuit, you can at least see what the various components are used for.

For instance, all the resistors in your datasheet diagram appear to be simple pullup resistors, probably anything between 10K-100k should work, whatever you've got on hand. If the circuit requires any voltage divider networks that need to be super precise, the manufacturer will typically give you more detail on those.

As far as the capacitors go, most other buck converters use about 1 F for their input power supply cap. The bootstrap cap I don't know, but looking at a random datasheet (NCP51382), it asks for a 100+ nF MLCC. Probably similar in this case.

That just leaves your coil, driver MOSFETS, and output capacitor, which will be application-specific and will vary depending on switching frequency, load, etc.
You're more helpful than the manufacturer, thx.
didi79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 10:27 PM   #99
novus_grafas
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: Ann Arbor, Michigan
My Country: United States
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 2
Default Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

I need one for Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme, if someone has it..? Please, and thank you if you do!
novus_grafas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 03:24 AM   #100
dlcchk
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
City & State: HK
My Country: Hong Kong
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1
Thumbs up Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMDFlea View Post
Various AMD and Nvidia schematics and boardviews 2.
Thanks a lot


save lots of time on diagnosing
dlcchk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Badcaps.net Technical Forums 2003 - 2022
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:19 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?