Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Provisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Prov

hereby a revised baordview with uf400 c22 and d21 changed to PP3V3_UPC0_LDO with regards to derekcheng65535
    Attached Files
    Last edited by whizkidz; 10-17-2021, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Re: Macbook Air A2337 Schematic & SilkScreen – 820-02016 Schematic & SilkScreen (Prov

Hi Whizkidz...

Thank you for the revised boardview file. Can you please check if part number C5844 is turning upside down?

Comment

d0gan your are right, here the revised version
        Attached Files

Comment

thank you very much friend

Comment

Originally posted by whizkidz View Post
            Great work!!, thank you!!!

Comment

Thanks for schematic!

Is anyone willing to share just the silkscreen? Have one of these on my bench at the moment and just trying to figure how unfortunate this liquid damage is. As much as I would love to be able to justify buying FlexBV I’m just not there, but a pdf boardview or the silkscreen would be super appreciated!

EDIT: Figured out what the damage is, just did some chip number detective work, but would still be appreciated!
              Last edited by Flannelist; 11-05-2021, 10:34 AM. Reason: Spelling corrections.

Comment

thanks ,

Comment

Hi whizkidz,
                  Inspecting the logic board I found this bad looking smd component just under the display connector, but I haven't schematics, can you help me please identify it to be proper changed? This A2337 show image in LCD but has no backlight at all and no detect internal camera
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-03-2022, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

thanks for the great job.
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-06-2022, 08:52 AM. Reason: english

Comment

Any reason these cant open in open board viewer?
                        Im just not ready to plunk down for FlexBV in the event this doesnt open there too.

Comment

how to open .bvr file ?

Comment

thank you

Comment

thankyouuu 🙏

thankyouuu boz.... mantabs🙏
                              Last edited by piernov; 03-11-2022, 07:06 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

isn`t anyway to open the bvr files without to pay for the actuall BVR License? i think is quiet too much for...

Comment

With the schematic and boardview, could this board function as a computer? Is this a complete system? I'm looking at these on eBay and I'm curious. Cuz they go for cheap.

Comment

Big thanks to you whizkidz

Comment

Originally posted by slimmy182 View Post
                                      Hi whizkidz,
                                      Inspecting the logic board I found this bad looking smd component just under the display connector, but I haven't schematics, can you help me please identify it to be proper changed? This A2337 show image in LCD but has no backlight at all and no detect internal camera
                                      5V power is supplied to the eDP Connector, which is a filter coil. Refer to pages 67 and 68 on the schematic
                                      Attached Files

Comment

You are star--brv works perfactly fine thanks a lot

Comment

Thank you, your a life saver

Comment

Working...
                                          X