This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Lee, I buy stuff to resell online, it's just most of the things I find are broken and I'm learning electronics to try and fix stuff. Already found some great information on this forum that has help me so thought I would join.

Comment

hi I'm Jake, I'm currently teaching myself board repair currently working on a Dell g7 7700 and a GTX 670. I've been interested in electronics repair for a while but never got into board repair but I guess that changed.

Comment

Hello. Name is Mike

Comment

Hi, I'm Jayson. Nice to meet you all

Comment

Hi! Very happy to find this forum. It's a big pleasure to find community with a passion to repair and create some electronics.

Comment

Hi! 40y guy, Sweden, long history with repairing electronics and background in software testing.

Comment

Hi, name is Beckham looking to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm teck (from Belgium) and i'm grateful to join this forum.

I like technology and it's future development and also some other not important stuff!

Greetings,
                  Teck

Comment

Long time reader, first time poster. Hope to learn more.

Comment

Hello, im Henrik from sweden, im here to learn and improve

Comment

Hola buenas tardes y muchas gracias por recibirme en este foro, trabajo en un taller de electrónica desde hace 10 años me llamo kushiel Vazquez y ay momentos en qué necesito ayuda.. por ello entre a este foro ... Muchas gracias y buena tarde a todos ustedes

Comment

Hello World

Comment

Hello All!

I am trying to learn BIOS dumping/editing so I can fix my computers.

Comment

Hello there!! I started reading the start of this post, right back from 2003. Mad to think that this site is nearly 20 years old. I feel so old thinking about it haha. I'm here to get a few tips about repairing logic boards. I'm a computer repair guy and normally just swap them out, but the amount of wastage is really horrible, so I'm hoping to cut waaaay down. Thanks guys

Comment

Greetings! I'm a retired programmer, who has been cobbling together his own computers since the mid 90's (?), and building small electronic kits since the early 00's. I'm here from googling a question about booting from an NVME pcie x4 ssd, that turned out to require a bios update that a user here has provided. Needed to register to obtain that file, but, this looks like a site I'll have furthur interest in. Thanks!
                                Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually there's just the hard way.
                                -- Buffy Summers, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Comment

Hello.

My name is Fayçale I am 45 I am married I will soon have a child and I am from a small village in Bourgogne near Sancerre.
                                  I've been registered for a while and thought I had made my presentation, apparently not. So I just started my Mac PC phone repair business and came across your some time ago by chance. I've been in IT for over 15 years trying to fix devices. I am improving day by day and at the moment thanks to you.

Cordially.

Désolé pour le retard et pour mon anglais...

Comment

Bonjour à tous,

Tout d'abord, j'ai découvert le fourum que par hasard car je cherchais un support de réparation.

Je pense que c'est génial qu'il y ait un si bon forum d'électronique où on peut obtenir de l'aide rapidement, malheureusement, il n'y en a pas si souvent.

à ma personne,

je m'appelle Roland j'ai 26 ans et je suis Africain
                                    ça fait un bout de temps que je me suis lancé en micro soudure
                                    je travaille dans la réparation électronique un certain temps et j'aimerais depuis en savoir plus sur les possibilités de réparation.
                                    merci pour ce forum et merci de me compter parmi vous

Je me réjouis de votre soutien

Comment

Greetings, 45 y/o tech enthusiast here. Currently living in southern Germany and I like it here. I work in IT for 25 years now. Repairing hardware is a hobby. Whenever I get a dead computer I try to repair it and then donate it to local Schools or refugees. I hate throwing things away. Never bought anything new, always recycle or re-use. Get the most out of any resources.

Peace out, bros and sisters!

Comment

bonjour merci de m'avoir accepter ici,je suis perdu sur le forum ,je n'est pas l'habitude ,pour pouvoir communiquer j'utilise un traducteur ,je suis en France et je ne connais pas l'anglais merci de bien vouloir m'en excuser, je m'intéresse a la réparation ,je salut tous les membres de ce forum ainsi que les administrateurs,je vous dit a bientot

Comment

Thanks for the welcome email

Name: Carnell Smith, Age 61, Atlanta, GA USA
                                          Married 31 years with 2 adult children and 2 granddaughters from my son and his wife.

Background:
                                          I am an SAP Certified Principal Escalation Manager with a global software and technology company.

I have worked with hardware and software since 1981 in multiple fields of AV, Data/ telecommunications, cable, fiber optics, laser systems and am an avid laptop/PC builder and repair most of my own PCs and for family.

I am the lead sound guy in my church that is learning how to use the Behringer X32 Digital Mixer for live streaming and live worship music after many years of using analog equipment.

Also am a DIY mechanic for my 2 of 3 family vehicles of 1 Honda Accord and 1 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited AWD V6.

Comment

Working...
                                          X