• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello

Comment

Hi

I'm Nir Israel Hen, I'm from IL.
      I'm an Android developer, also learning IOS & Flutter, I really like programming, I also like to fix electronics, and I own a Youtube channel along with my fixing, game consoles etc.
      I have a mini-lab in my house, with high-end tools, and I really like the idea of fixing my own stuff. I've also worked in a cellular lab and fixed phones, tablets, etc, done the soldering part and recently I really like to troubleshoot the problem so I'm really new for this troubleshooting electronics short-circuit, I need do get familiar with this area some more.

So recently I bought a MacBook Pro 2017 with Flexgate problem, I fixed it for the first time, and it appears that this Mac has some other issues the the owner didn't tell me about..
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM05ug6WV0Q

You are welcome to watch, and subscribe, like, you know the drill

Thanks all

Comment

Hi all hope everyone’s staying safe and well look forward to chatting with you all

Regards
        Craig

Comment

Hello There

Comment

Hello there, i'm back to the forum and i'm ready to learn about repair laptop's components and another electronic issues. Greetings from Argentina!

Comment

ouu ... hello

Comment

Howdy all, thanks for letting me in.

I've been bitten by bad caps (and outright fake other components - grrr) over many years of electronic repair experience.

Mostly dormant now, but still do occasional repair on my own equipment or sometimes for friends/neighbors, and I very much enjoy the helpful spirit of forums such as this one.

Regards, Mark

Comment

Greetings.
                  Taking the dive into the repair world...
                  So far, I've only replaced some literal bad caps.
                  Hopefully, with your help, I'll take it a step further.

All the best,
                  Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by mars1977 View Post
                    I hate throwing things away. Never bought anything new, always recycle or re-use. Get the most out of any resources.
                    I hear you.
                    The whole "planned obsolescence" culture nowadays is quite frustrating.

Comment

Hi, there.
                      This is Radar. By searching decrypt Bios password in google, I found this forum.
                      With so many usful information, I 'm new member here!

Comment

hi guys and girls..hope your all doing well... recently bought myself a used macbook pro 13 inch 2012.. refurbished it to get it looking like new. i actually enjoy tinkering with things.. an amatuer in all departments.. lol

Comment

hi people!
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-20-2022, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Hello all, I'm Quincy AKA AcklenX. I have a background in Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment repair courtesy of the Marine Corps (2871). I found this forum looking to repair the display on my oven. I'm more of a programmer these days, but I still play with electronics.

Comment

Great to join the forum. I was pointed to this site as a resource for fixing a broken Dell I have that, because of important information, I can't just pitch.

Seeing the knowledge of folks around here, I'm hopeful for good things!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hey guys, hopefully I can fix some old electronics.

Comment

Hello, I am just recently getting into soldering and find this forum very informative, especially the way people help eachother here. I am working for a company that fixes laptops and have been doing it for more than 4 years. Hoping to see y'all around.

Comment

Hello I'm Tika Also known as Electronic K.H.

I got bachelor degree in electronic Engineering in Cambodia.
                                      I do find this forum really interesting as learning repairing stuff. I mainly do GPU and all others electronics repairing.
                                      Hey if you also from Cambodia can DM me haha😉

Comment

Hello, i am new member, and i would like to ask a question about cpu's

Names Anwesh
                                        27 - Bday 8th Nov

I am signal integrity engineer with bachelors in EEE, i am a tech enthusiast.
                                        Happy to join this page.

Comment

Hi everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                          X