RCUnlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Hello.I try to unlock some Notebooks with MiniProgrammer,CH341A and RC unlocker Tool.
    I am not professional in this case and need some help. What i have to do step by step.It will be great if some body can give me detailed instruction.
    Thanks a lot
    Regards Detlef

Comment

Originally posted by Veddel% View Post
      Hello.I try to unlock some Notebooks with MiniProgrammer,CH341A and RC unlocker Tool.
      I am not professional in this case and need some help. What i have to do step by step.It will be great if some body can give me detailed instruction.
      Thanks a lot
      Regards Detlef
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Is there anyway to port this to Linux shell I dont use windows on the rpi and it gets tedious using windows

Comment

Originally posted by Veddel% View Post
          Thanks a lot
          Regards Detlef
          Watch the video I posted in an earlier post - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnlvlKuPMVk

Comment

Hi guys, I have a Hp Probook x360 435 G7. I found a 32mb MXIC chip, and an Unknown size windbond 25W256JVEN chip when removing the cover. Do I have a 16mb chip on the under side of the motherboard? I am not going to be de soldering. I will be using the clip on programmer, so just asking if I need to remove the MB? Neither one of the chips Ive mentioned show up in the search in the software.

Comment

If so your bios and ec are both 32MB type, no 16MB chip.

Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                If so your bios and ec are both 32MB type, no 16MB chip.
                So the unlocker will not work for me then?

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderman View Post
                  So the unlocker will not work for me then?
                  Obviously yes, just upload the files here, someone of us will do the job for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                    Obviously yes, just upload the files here, someone of us will do the job for you.
                    You guys rock! I will do my best to get the files, but since they do not match any chip number, I will use the closest matching

Comment

Here are my two files. Couldnt verify, as my chips arent in the list.
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Here are my two files. Couldnt verify, as my chips arent in the list.
                        Yes, you can:
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=52

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                          ok

Comment

ok
                            Both are bad - ch341a?

Comment

yes, and yes. on pass 8 trying to verify windbond

Comment

Will not verify. Every pass verification goes to 25%.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Will not verify. Every pass verification goes to 25%.
                                  Its because the software is shit,and also i think its because the bios chips are WSON8, the clip will not fit onto them.If they are WSON8 then you will have to desolder or solder wires from the adapter board to the gold pads connected to each chip pin

Use these software alternatives,you`ll find them all posted on the forum

NeoProgrammer, Colibri, AsProgrammer
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-17-2022, 02:37 PM.
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I was wondering if the software is crap. Here is a pic of the chip. The clips seem to make good contact.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

I was wondering if the software is crap. Here is a pic of the chip. The clips seem to make good contact.
                                      Yes thats a WSON8 chip, don`t use the clip on that,you risk damaging the chip,shorting the surrounding components and cutting through traces.

Your options are to desolder it,use a WSON8 pogo pin adapter,or try to solder some thin wires to the protruding solder or traces caps and resistors

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003313016522.html
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        Yes thats a WSON8 chip, don`t use the clip on that,you risk damaging the chip,shorting the surrounding components and cutting through traces.

Your options are to desolder it,use a WSON8 pogo pin adapter,or try to solder some thin wires to the protruding solder or traces caps and resistors

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003313016522.html
                                        Ya, I may just bag the whole thing. I cant solder for sh1t. I bought the laptop second hand knowing it had a admin bios password. I am able to do a clean install of windows by pressing the f9 key at post to bring up which drive to boot from.

Comment

Ya, I may just bag the whole thing. I cant solder for sh1t. I bought the laptop second hand knowing it had a admin bios password. I am able to do a clean install of windows by pressing the f9 key at post to bring up which drive to boot from.
                                          My advice is to leave it as it is. You do not have enough experience and especially quality tools to do the job properly. It is possible to worsen the situation at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                                          X