HP EliteBook 1050 G1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP EliteBook 1050 G1

Hello. Need a dump BIOS from a working laptop HP EliteBook 1050 G1. Thank you.

Re: HP EliteBook 1050 G1

Originally posted by Pasha_Lu View Post
    Hello. Need a dump BIOS from a working laptop HP EliteBook 1050 G1. Thank you.
    post the backup copy of the original laptop bios and the motherboard model.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello, peste. Motherboard model: DAOXW1MBAI1 REV: I
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, peste. Motherboard model: DAOXW1MBAI1 REV: I
        the bios is corrupt and I can't clean it .. maybe someone who has this bios will post it ..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks for trying. I also failed to clean my native firmware, so I need a working one to build my native firmware.

Comment

Thanks for trying. I also failed to clean my native firmware, so I need a working one to build my native firmware.
            fixed. try it and give feedback .
            Attached Files
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello, SMDFlea. Your firmware is working, everything is fine. Many thanks.
              PS: for those who want to use the firmware data, be careful they have a BIOS password.

Comment

hp 1050 g1 bios

hello everyone . i have problem to program bios .
                so i was flashed bios before successful but this time im really struggling with bios chip from hp 1050 g1 . so I reeded it saved backup copy and then was erase the chip but thing is that its doing that so quick and after if check if its empty i get error and i dont know what to do . its read the chip but i think not fully as should be and dont clean it as well as should be !
                and if i try to program it it works but when solder it back now laptop wont turn on .
                sorry if i ask any stupid questions but im not professional just learning by my self .

chip name is MXIC MX25L25673GZ41 32mbyte

programmer - ch341a

software what i used was neoprogrammer v2.2.0.10

Comment

Re: hp 1050 g1 bios

Try with other program such as Colibri, AsProgrammer or Flashrom ( Linux )..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Try with other program such as Colibri, AsProgrammer or Flashrom ( Linux )..
                    Thing is that I tried already with asprogrammer , i never worked with linux flashrom but i tried too with flashrom but thing is that when i install flashrom on linux its show some error so i was think i will do better then from programs which i know and worked before .

Can be a problem because of wrong adapter because? im using Sop clip or how it calls . But its detect chip everything looks like it works . Idk maybe its programms a bit different way not like normal bios? Because i saw videos on youtube there guys just read it don't clean and straight away flash new bios

Comment

Originally posted by valerix9898 View Post
                      Thing is that I tried already with asprogrammer , i never worked with linux flashrom but i tried too with flashrom but thing is that when i install flashrom on linux its show some error so i was think i will do better then from programs which i know and worked before .

Can be a problem because of wrong adapter because? im using Sop clip or how it calls . But its detect chip everything looks like it works . Idk maybe its programms a bit different way not like normal bios? Because i saw videos on youtube there guys just read it don't clean and straight away flash new bios
                      With CH341A you should not use clamps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Guys can you tell me please is ch341a programmer is compatible with 32mb 256bit wson8 chips ? Or i need other programmer to flash bios ?

Comment

hp 1050 g1 bios needed

hello. can someone give me fully working bios for hp 1050 g1 DA0XW1MBAI1 REV1
                          16MB
                          AND
                          32MB PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: hp 1050 g1 bios needed

Post your corrupt bios file and serial number.

Comment

thats the 32 mb bios file .
                              serial number 5cd9418fth
                              Attached Files

Comment

thats the 32 mb bios file .
                                serial number 5cd9418fth
                                HP EliteBook 1050 G1 Base Model Notebook PC
                                Attached Files

Comment

Maybe you know why its show this kinda error ?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

So i sorted out everything. Bios is working . Many thanks . But there is small problem , its takes around 40 sec to turn on , both fans spins and black screen long time and after its show hp logo and then everything is ok

Comment

So i sorted out everything. Bios is working . Many thanks . But there is small problem , its takes around 40 sec to turn on , both fans spins and black screen long time and after its show hp logo and then everything is ok
                                      Clean the ME firmware https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Elitebook 1050 G1 BIOS Issues

I backed up the main bios from my 1050 G1 with CH341 clip and i believe it's damaged. I was just trying to remove password from BIOS. Now every time I try a file it just blinks caps lock and power button LED
                                        If someone can try to clean the crashed BIN I will be forever grateful.
                                        Thanks so much

Serial # is 5CD9251STV
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by Vesko356; 04-30-2023, 03:57 PM. Reason: Merging posts. AGAIN! It looks like the EDIT button has become invisible!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X