• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Diode Power supply help

hi

i have a Lumina power supply

model LDD-100-8-10-VFR
    pn 11001149F

there are 2 resistors that are fried..i bleeive 1 shorted out on the alum casing through the thin plastic shield

here are some photos

there are 4 transistors on tall alum heat sinks in a group...i removed 2 they were fried and not legible and i am not able to view the other 2 transistors in the group due to location....i could possibly try to remove them but they may not have identification on them anyways as a few of the other transistors on the board are blank

i was wondering if there would be any way to guess what type of transistor i should or could buy

its a 100w 10v 8a power supply

there is no info online regarding this ps and the manuf will not give me a schematic due to being proprietary
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shelby5041; 10-07-2020, 05:47 PM.

Re: Laser Diode Power supply help

well i removed one of the "good" transistors in the group of 4 and it dores have identification on it..i am assuming all 4 transistors are same part# since they have exact same circuit setup on bottom of boArd and they visually look the same...

IRF840

i am ordering 4 of them and will repalce..i just hope no other components were damaged in circuit
    Last edited by shelby5041; 10-09-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X