Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JE40 HR MB 3V 5V problem, urgent help need.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JE40 HR MB 3V 5V problem, urgent help need.

Hi all, i have problem with acer 4752 no power issue.
    its PL4101 PL4102 have no voltage.
    I have found following voltage on PU4103
    Pin16=19v
    Pin8=3.3v
    pin17=5v
    pin18=3.3v
    pin1=1.2v
    pin6=1.34v

But no voltage in
    PL4101 and Pl4102

can anyone please help me wahts wrong....
    Attached Files

Re: JE40 HR MB 3V 5V problem, urgent help need.

pin 3, 13, and 18?

Comment

and 12 19 10 21

Comment

Did you solved the issue? Please share

Comment

Hi, i have a motherboard JE40 HR MB 10267-4 that has the same problem, "NO POWER".. i checked for busted fuses but no joy. Checked for shorted caps, no joy either. But i am bothered about the little resistance when i checked PL4101(+v) to ground. Instead of giving me a reading that was going up, it gave me a reading of 003 which so close to being shorted (002 when the two probes are touching each other) on my tester which was set to 2000 ohms. And so does some other caps i found. I found one obvious fault PU4103 which is overheating when i plug in the charger or battery. I know this should be replaced but i am seeking out more probable cause of this. Maybe a cap or mosfet or resistor or coil is the cause of this. But i do not know which one. I have this unit for sometime now and my customer is bugging me on when it could be fixed. jeez louise! Have any of you guys encountered this type of problem? (well sort of as mentioned in the title) Do you guys have any tips or solution in helping me out of this mess? Your help is GREATLY APPRECIATED! i wanted to post a new thread about this but i cannot for this is a new account. I had an old account since 2005 here @ badcaps and helped someone solving their LCD problem but forgot the password and cannot retrieve it for i deleted my old email on yahoo. I am waiting for your kind suggestions, tips, help and answers for my problem. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!
          Don't FIX IT if it's NOT BROKEN

Comment

Working...
          X