hp compaq dc7900 hang on first screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp compaq dc7900 hang on first screen

i have two units of dc 7900 that is hang on first screen no hp logo comes only first screen appears with testing ram and at the bottem it shows options like f10 for setup f8 for boot menu .some time it shows configration error massage and after that show press f1 to continue but when i press f1 nothing happen. i already to change coms battery also remove with jumper also tried with another hdd and another ram but same.any ideas.......its a hp compaq dc7900 ultra slim desktop with core 2 duo prosser and ddr2 memory and intel chip set.

Re: hp compaq dc7900 hang on first screen

Can you boot from any bootable disc?
    Full-time computer repair tech (10am - 6pm) and full-time, (8am - 11pm), Ruby on Rails Developer

Comment

can not

Comment

Hi ,i think bios problem,i have same issue today in that model,can please post bios rom anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by george_gpu View Post
          can please post bios rom anyone ?
          1. Get sp73584.exe from HP
          2. Use extract option of 7-Zip on sp73584.exe
          3. 7G1_0127.bin is in directory "sp73584\DOS Flash" produced by extract
          better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Comment

Might be a bios issue. Have you tried to run a Linux distro from the USB drive?

Comment

Working...
            X