Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remanufactured GTX 650Ti Resets and Driver problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remanufactured GTX 650Ti Resets and Driver problems.

Hi!!! Nice Day/Night

I bought a GTX 650Ti on Aliexpress, that could be the first problem... I think the card was built in a custom build version because it has 4 GB DDR5 of 2700 MHz memory (According to all programs except GPU-Z).

With GPU-Z everything is fine except the value of the memory frequency, the software says that the memory frequency is 1350 MHz with reference to the original models of this graphic card.

After opening the package, I disassembled the cooler and checked all the parts and the most important one, the GPU processor. Everything is fine, except one strange thing.

This board does not have the 6-pin connector soldered on and has some empty resistor and capacitor slots.

The first time when I mounted it, I changed it for one Nvidia GT 610, and I forgot to clean with DDU Before use the new GPU.

At the time I just wanted to check the video output of the card, and so far so good.

After that I played some games (Nier Automata, Warframe, Genshin Impact, Dark Souls 3, LoL) for a few days with no problems, except sometimes they crashed, but I thought it was caused by I not doing a clean install.

Some days later, the most of the games been unplayable. So, I did the clean installation and tried a lot of versions of the Nvidia driver, but I couldn't fix the problem.

I came here to download the diagram of the card to check the components and try to do a fix to use the 6 pin conector (I think the card going to crash forever because it not have the sufficient power supply. I read the PCIx16 slots only give 75 W, and This card is designed to use 100 - 110 W).

But is my first time reparing a graphics card and I don't know how to do it or if I need this.

I tried a underclock before di anymore things ... I clocked the card at 888 MHz. on GPU and 2500 Mhz. on memory, and tried the games with lower configurations

The games stay ok the most of the time, but sometimes in some scenes come crash (Like before).

This crashes coincide with high GPU usage on the monitors (HwinFo/Afterburner). I can't check the power consuption (I Don't Know because what, the software only give information of mV comsuption of processor and GPU).

I going to give the technical information of the card down here.
    Thanks to any who wants help me

Windows controller ID's
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C6&SUBSYS_101610DE&REV_A1
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C6&SUBSYS_101610DE
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C6&CC_030000
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C6&CC_0300

Possible original models:
    http://www.mobilegpu.com/prodetail1128901.html
    http://www.mobilegpu.com/prodetail197080.html

https://es.msi.com/Graphics-Card/N650Ti-2GD5OC/support
    https://www.comx-computers.co.za/NE5...ions-77230.htm

Bios VER.
    80.06.3C.00.11

When it crash "Display Driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered” is displayed in the Event Viewer.

Or sometimes ...
    "The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video2
    Graphics Exception: ESR 0x405840=0xa0000040 "

Or
    "The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video2
    Graphics Exception: Shader Program Header 6 Error "

OR ...
    "...(The same as above)...The following information was included with the event:

T u T ...
    "... \Device\Video2
    Variable String to Large"

\Device\Video2
    NVRM: Graphics TEX Exception on (GPC 2, TPC 1): TEX NACK / Page Fault"

(This is where I stop looking funny)...
    "... Event ID 14 ...

\Device\Video2
    CMDre 00000001 000000c0 ff1fe206 00000007 00000000"

"... \Device\Video2
    Graphics Exception: MISSING_MACRO_DATA"

"... \Device\Video2
    Graphics Exception: Shader Program Header 18 Error"

"\Device\Video2
    Graphics Exception: Shader Program Header 11 Error"

... And another crazy errors :T ...

***Important: I tried the card with Furmark, 3 hours and only obtained constant 80° Celsius Max and it not crash. Because this, I think the GPU is OK.
    Normally the card only have 40°, and when is stressed 48° - 55°.

My PC never gave so much trouble, But if any want this info ... I use Ipibl (benicia) Motherboard, 2 X 450 W Power Suplies, Xeon E5450 (Modded). 8 GB DDR2 RAM. x3 Western Digital 1TB HDD. x2 7200 RPM Backside Fans.
    Attached Files
Working...
X