LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Hello, will there be someone who can help? I read bios chip lenovo x1 yoga gen3. and autopatcher does not work. Do you know where the problem is? The DOS window opens and immediately turns off. I pin .bin file link into mega. thank you

https://mega.nz/file/vrRUVTDS#3dLuPz...mPLGYL5-Q-IlWQ

Comment

Originally posted by Kamertonas View Post
      Hello, will there be someone who can help? I read bios chip lenovo x1 yoga gen3. and autopatcher does not work. Do you know where the problem is? The DOS window opens and immediately turns off. I pin .bin file link into mega. thank you

https://mega.nz/file/vrRUVTDS#3dLuPz...mPLGYL5-Q-IlWQ
      Try this ... Good luck ....
      Attached Files

Comment

thinkpad t480s need help to unlock supervisor password,,thankyou
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl laptop View Post
          thinkpad t480s need help to unlock supervisor password,,thankyou
          Try this ... Good luck ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
            Try this ... Good luck ...
            Thank you, I'm trying, but it stops entering setup
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your help Markus1741, but I have another problem. I did everything according to the instruction and everything is ok until I put the ssd, then pc asks for a password again. as I understand the ssd locked. Maybe some idea? thank you

Comment

Could anyone patch this one?

i have this error with:
                NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
                [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
                [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
                [1/1] NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid (checksum 2609h):
                Not found... Skipping.

Comment

I despair...
                  I somehow can't manage to create a patched bin. The autopatcher works but I constantly get the error: BIN is corrupt, see picture. Python works and original dump I read out 4 times and compared and verified it with WINRAR. With drag and drop the same error. While patching the Patched.BIN shortly is shown in folder but after finish patch, the file is disappeared. What am I doing wrong? Ask for help... is my bios image faulty? I actually did everything as described in post 1 and read all 75 pages... Help!

Comment

Originally posted by frisko78 View Post
                    I despair...
                    I somehow can't manage to create a patched bin. The autopatcher works but I constantly get the error: BIN is corrupt, see picture. Python works and original dump I read out 4 times and compared and verified it with WINRAR. With drag and drop the same error. While patching the Patched.BIN shortly is shown in folder but after finish patch, the file is disappeared. What am I doing wrong? Ask for help... is my bios image faulty? I actually did everything as described in post 1 and read all 75 pages... Help!
                    Here
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by daasco View Post
                      Could anyone patch this one?

i have this error with:
                      NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid

Not found... Skipping.
                      Patched
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                        Here
                        Thanks for your doing….🙂
                        But now, after reinstall the Chip only a melody is hearing.
                        F1 or Enter shows no effect an the screen is black.

Comment

I despair...
                          Drag and drop your file into the "Autopatch.py" file in the "Patch" folder

Comment

Thanks for your doing….🙂
                            But now, after reinstall the Chip only a melody is hearing.
                            F1 or Enter shows no effect an the screen is black.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I despair...
                              Try this ME Clean Files Maybe it helps ...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                Try this ME Clean Files Maybe it helps ...
                                I will try it today, thanks Markus! But is the size of the zip right?

Comment

Oh, i don‘t know that i must repatch the file, that you will send
                                  I wrote your patched BIN in the chip and solvered in….sorry

Comment

Oh, i don‘t know that i must repatch the file, that you will send
                                    I wrote your patched BIN in the chip and solvered in….sorry
                                    No, no . My file patched. clear ME it if not work.

Comment

No, no . My file patched. clear ME it if not work.
                                      Hmm….i try Markus (cleaned) BIN, but there is no change, screen dark and melody is hearing. After that, i would try my original BIN, patched and solvered in again. I would see if this works. But now nothing happened….no sound, no screen, only power light is flashing 3 times. After reinstall power source not Even the Power Button is flashing. I think the board is damaged….shit.
                                      My hands are probably not made for this little works
                                      But many thanks for the fast help of you, you do all a great job.

Comment

Please help
                                        After patch my dump (P52_PATCHED.BIN), laptop is no boot, only fan works, no image
                                        C:\Python38\lenovo_autopatcher>autopatch.cmd Bios.BIN

Not found... Skipping.

Done.

PATCH FILE: Bios_PATCHED.BIN

Good luck.

Comment

Patched
                                          a melody is hearing.

And Black Screen

Comment

Working...
                                          X