Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices > BIOS Requests ONLY!
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2022, 09:21 PM   #621
hoaca388
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
City & State: HCM
My Country: Viet Nam
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1,730
Default Re: 840 g3 bios reconstruction

Source : internet

HP EliteBook 840 G3 6050A2892401-MB-A01 Bios Bin.rar
hoaca388 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 02:08 AM   #622
nauman
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
City & State: us
My Country: rawalpindi
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 5
Default Re: 6050A2892401-MB-A01 BIOS please

thanks this one ok
nauman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 09:32 AM   #623
peste
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
City & State: CAMPINA
My Country: ROMANIA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 6,075
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurshad View Post
help me hp probook 840 g3 Caps Lock F12 Light blinking continuously
if you need a bios, post the model of the motherboard and the original bios of the laptop.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
peste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 01:39 PM   #624
mferna14
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
City & State: Brampton
My Country: Canada
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 470
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

[QUOTE=imranromi;817274]Hi "imranromi" I am working on Hp EliteBook 840 G3 MB 6050A2892401-MB-A01. Working 100% fine but there is a BIOS Pasword, can you please help me remove this P/W. I have attached both the BIOS 64MB & 128MB original (with Password). Kindly clear & send back the file, I will appreciate. Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip W25Q128FV_20220414_144243 Password but works 100%.zip (12.19 MB, 15 views)
mferna14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:27 PM   #625
SMDFlea
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
City & State: York
My Country: UK
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 10,463
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

[QUOTE=mferna14;1125661]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imranromi View Post
Hi "imranromi" I am working on Hp EliteBook 840 G3 MB 6050A2892401-MB-A01. Working 100% fine but there is a BIOS Pasword, can you please help me remove this P/W. I have attached both the BIOS 64MB & 128MB original (with Password). Kindly clear & send back the file, I will appreciate. Thanks in advance
Try the RCUnlocker

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570 ->

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
https://badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526 ->

3. Password removal by laptop brand
https://badcaps.net/forum/showpost.p...42&postcount=4

3.6. HP
BIOS password is stored in NVRAM in the BIOS. BIOS editing and re-flashing is required.
You can use the automatic unlocker at: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98539
Another tool that may also work: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103184
SMDFlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 10:33 AM   #626
mferna14
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
City & State: Brampton
My Country: Canada
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 470
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

[QUOTE=SMDFlea;1125668][QUOTE=mferna14;1125661]

Thank you very much "SMDFlea" for informing me to use "RCUnlocker"... Never used it before but will surely try & inform you. Is this Unlocker menu driven & easy to understand what to do next?? I will read all the instuctions though.
mferna14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 07:07 PM   #627
m2farid
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
City & State: Paris
My Country: France
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 34
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Hi all,

I have succeed to desolder the bios chip, how to read and write bios on this chip as it is different from what I have seen until now.

I have ezp2019+ and ch341a programmers. What other tool do I need to be able to read and to write on this chip?

Many thanks
m2farid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 04:49 AM   #628
peste
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
City & State: CAMPINA
My Country: ROMANIA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 6,075
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2farid View Post
Hi all,

I have succeed to desolder the bios chip, how to read and write bios on this chip as it is different from what I have seen until now.

I have ezp2019+ and ch341a programmers. What other tool do I need to be able to read and to write on this chip?

Many thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY


you can find more videos in this direction on the net..don't forget to make a copy of the original bios and check it with the HxD program to be ok ..
peste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:48 AM   #629
m2farid
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
City & State: Paris
My Country: France
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 34
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peste View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY


you can find more videos in this direction on the net..don't forget to make a copy of the original bios and check it with the HxD program to be ok ..
Many thanks for your help, my bios chip wson8 chip, I tried to use a sop8 to dip8 adapter to read the bios but the chip is always not detected.

Could you please advise.

PS: How to check bios dump is ok with HxD

Many thanks

Last edited by m2farid; 04-21-2022 at 09:59 AM..
m2farid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:59 AM   #630
hoaca388
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
City & State: HCM
My Country: Viet Nam
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1,730
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2farid View Post
Many thanks for your help, my bios chip wson8 chip, I tried to use a sop8 to dip8 adapter to read the bios but the chip is always not detected.

Could you please advise.

Many thanks
Maybe your programmer doesn't support this chip.

Normally the structure of an Intel bios file will look like this.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2022-04-21 23_03_05-.png (50.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Dau.png (571.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Cuoi.png (486.2 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by hoaca388; 04-21-2022 at 10:09 AM..
hoaca388 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 03:11 PM   #631
m2farid
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
City & State: Paris
My Country: France
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 34
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2farid View Post
Hi all,

I have succeed to desolder the bios chip, how to read and write bios on this chip as it is different from what I have seen until now.

I have ezp2019+ and ch341a programmers. What other tool do I need to be able to read and to write on this chip?

Many thanks
Hi, please help, the bios chip is wson8. thanks
m2farid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:10 AM   #632
peste
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
City & State: CAMPINA
My Country: ROMANIA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 6,075
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2farid View Post
Hi, please help, the bios chip is wson8. thanks
it is not detected because there is no perfect contact between the chip and the adapter ...
if you use CH341 A try one of these programs..after reading post the bios ...
https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7

Last edited by peste; 04-22-2022 at 02:14 AM..
peste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 07:36 AM   #633
mahdi19
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
City & State: setif
My Country: algeria
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 7
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

hi i have a bios original but dont desplay can you help me please
mahdi19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 07:37 AM   #634
hoaca388
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
City & State: HCM
My Country: Viet Nam
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1,730
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdi19 View Post
hi i have a bios original but dont desplay can you help me please
Don't ask, if there's a broken bios that needs fixing, just upload it.
hoaca388 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 12:20 PM   #635
Mrnixdorf
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
City & State: Rabat
My Country: Morocco
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 49
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

the attached bios files had a bios password on it.. anyone could clear it? i already tried some posted bios files but it all ended in no display problem...

thanks..
Attached Files
File Type: rar 20220531_183551_SVOD3.rar (7.54 MB, 1 views)
Mrnixdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 12:43 PM   #636
Vesko356
Sharp Shooter
 
Vesko356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
City & State: Sofia
My Country: Bulgaria
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 1,455
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrnixdorf View Post
the attached bios files had a bios password on it.. anyone could clear it? i already tried some posted bios files but it all ended in no display problem...

thanks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMDFlea View Post
Try the RCUnlocker

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570 ->

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
https://badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526 ->

3. Password removal by laptop brand
https://badcaps.net/forum/showpost.p...42&postcount=4

3.6. HP
BIOS password is stored in NVRAM in the BIOS. BIOS editing and re-flashing is required.
You can use the automatic unlocker at: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98539
Another tool that may also work: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103184
>
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20220531_183551_SVOD3 NEW.zip (8.58 MB, 1 views)
__________________
Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.
Vesko356 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 12:44 PM   #637
Mrnixdorf
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
City & State: Rabat
My Country: Morocco
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 49
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

thanks
Mrnixdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 05:19 PM   #638
seiiiif
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
City & State: tunisia
My Country: sousse
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 5
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

hi need to unlock bios for hp elitebook 840
Attached Files
File Type: rar hp to unlock.rar (6.07 MB, 1 views)
seiiiif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:15 PM   #639
hoaca388
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
City & State: HCM
My Country: Viet Nam
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 1,730
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiiiif View Post
hi need to unlock bios for hp elitebook 840
https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=rc+unlocker
hoaca388 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:42 AM   #640
raizenn27
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
My Country: philippines
Line Voltage: 220v - 240v
Posts: 73
Default Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

i have hp bios with password can you unlock..,thanks
Attached Files
File Type: rar HP Elitebook 840 G3 _unlocked.rar (8.78 MB, 9 views)
raizenn27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Badcaps.net Technical Forums 2003 - 2022
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:45 AM.
Did you find this forum helpful?