RF 3 way switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RF 3 way switch

Hi folks anybody has or knows where can i get a coaxial rf 3 way switch? thanks ;https://www.summitsource.com/Steren-...345-P9459.aspx

Re: RF 3 way switch

try sattelite tv places?

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      try sattelite tv places?
      Thanks mate.I was able to spot 1 on eBay, and ordered but i think i'm going to get scammed because the switch that i ordered is not the one he is sending me,i already massaged him, will see if i don't have to open a dispute, I should known better.i never trusted Ebay.
      although i don't trust much stuff on eBay,but i ordered with pay pal that gives me 180 days to dispute purchase.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353140571530

the one i want is;
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ivtec; 05-04-2022, 10:06 AM.

Comment

he's selling a 2 way switch - not a 3 way.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
          he's selling a 2 way switch - not a 3 way.
          I know mate , but the one he was advertising was a 3 way switch. I only noticed when i payed that he switched to a 2 way, i never liked to order from eBay cause i already was taken 1 time, i never learn. Well i already contacted the seller if he doesn't give me the 3 way switch or give me a refund ,i always can open a dispute on PayPal have 180 for it.
          Last edited by ivtec; 05-04-2022, 03:55 PM.

Comment

This happened to a few times where the picture and the description do not match and they sent me what the description says or sometimes it was what the picture was and I always get a refund from EBay so do not worry about it too much but it is still a hassle in either case ( I do order a lot of stuff from EBay it does not happen very often but when it does I have get a little rough with the seller sometimes )
            Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 05-10-2022, 11:11 AM.
            9 PC LCD Monitor
            6 LCD Flat Screen TV
            30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
            10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
            6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
            1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
            25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
            6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
            1 Dell Mother Board
            15 Computer Power Supply
            1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
            2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
            All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

I don't completely fault ebay other than the exorbitant fees they charge sellers, but there are definitely some sellers that use ebay trying to make a quick buck by exaggerating the description...

It is very tough for ebay or any internet company to actually vet each seller unfortunately, and even if they are clean sellers, sometimes sh*t happens and not a systemic abuse issue...

Comment

Working...
              X