Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trustworthy source for old Chrome installer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustworthy source for old Chrome installer?

Somehow The Chrome Updater thwarted my attempt to disable it and auto updated me to version 98. does anyone have a trusted source for an offline installer for version 95?

I hate using Chrome (or Google products in general) but I have several accessibility plugins that are only available for that browser.

Re: Trustworthy source for old Chrome installer?

if you can use Opera - which is based on chromium then i can give you a link to a big archive.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerB View Post
      Somehow The Chrome Updater thwarted my attempt to disable it and auto updated me to version 98. does anyone have a trusted source for an offline installer for version 95?

I hate using Chrome (or Google products in general) but I have several accessibility plugins that are only available for that browser.
      Open a command prompt.
      To upgrade to the latest version manually installed using an MSI file, type msiexec /fvomus GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi ALLOWDOWNGRADE=1
      To upgrade to another version, type msiexec /i GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi ALLOWDOWNGRADE=1
      Restart Chrome on your Windows computer and check the version number to make sure the rollback was successful.
      And of course turn off the auto-update function. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerB View Post

Brave. Based on chromium and works with all chrome plugins. They stand for privacy and all that jazz.
        --------------------------------------------------------------
        Ryzen 3600x
        16GB Patriot 3600MHz
        MSI B450 Gaming Plus
        MSI Air Boost Vega 56
        Acer 32" 1440P Freesync
        Rosewill Capstone 750W
        --------------------------------------------------------------
        Hakko FX-888D Station
        FX-8802 Iron
        MG Chem .8mm 63/37 RA 2.2%

Comment

try slimjet .. plenty of settings to play with .

Comment

Working...
          X