Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB BIOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB BIOS

Can someone help for this one. I need bios dump and I have the file from lenovo but i cant extract it from the executable file.
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB BIOS

Originally posted by memoslar View Post
    Can someone help for this one. I need bios dump and I have the file from lenovo but i cant extract it from the executable file.
    Bios & EC
    Attached Files

Comment

Is the file ok? it is problematic. i can t unzip

Comment

Is the file ok? it is problematic. i can t unzip
        I don't have any problem with unpacking, maybe download again, unpack unrar
        Last edited by fire1234; 05-08-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I used a second pc with the same results.I use the unrar but it says unknown format or broken file. Can you please unrar it for me and zip it on other file?

Comment

I used a second pc with the same results.I use the unrar but it says unknown format or broken file. Can you please unrar it for me and zip it on other file?
            update winrar or use 7zip
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ight=520-14IKB

Backup your original bios and post it here if you want your DMI info adding .

Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-09-2020, 02:59 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

ok, zip packing.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you guys. I had old version of winrar.

Comment

Originally posted by fire1234 View Post
                    Bios & EC
                    hi thanks for dump bios this models...

hi have problem with bios, bad flashed by client-user, i have tl866 plus for flash bios, i have programed with but no worked for me, only flashed bios!
                    i thinks could be "ec", but i don't know what is the chip

pd:sorry for my bad english...

Comment

Originally posted by badapple7 View Post
                      hi thanks for dump bios this models...

hi have problem with bios, bad flashed by client-user, i have tl866 plus for flash bios, i have programed with but no worked for me, only flashed bios!
                      i thinks could be "ec", but i don't know what is the chip

pd:sorry for my bad english...
                      try post#7 .... "EC".bin is in the I/O chip.
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                        try post#7 .... "EC".bin is in the I/O chip.
                        sorry but i havent bck of bios, I don't know the procedure well....

I download bios "dump" file 8mb and programator tl866 plus flashed bios chip, but no work, I watch file ec.bin but i dont understand..what do i do with that file..sorry for ignorance..

Comment

The EC chip is a Nuvoton NPCE388NB0DX ,its programmable with the 128KB EC.bin .It is flashed through the keyboard connector,you need a special programmer, Vertyanov Jig , SVOD3 . You can find lots of youtube videos for both programmers usage.
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-24-2020, 03:10 AM.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by badapple7 View Post
                            sorry but i havent bck of bios, I don't know the procedure well....

I download bios "dump" file 8mb and programator tl866 plus flashed bios chip, but no work, I watch file ec.bin but i dont understand..what do i do with that file..sorry for ignorance..
                            so..at post # 7 you also have a link, click on it, go to post # 1 and use the main and EC bios there..the main bios is 8mb and use the TL 866 programmer for reading and writing ... remove the chip bios on the motherboard, put it in the adapter, and the adapter in the programmer, rewrite it with the bios from post # 1 .... 8mb. find tutorials on the internet how to use it..this video is just a example on how to use the programmer..you can see others, you just have to write the 8mb bios on your chip and stick the chip back on the board .success

Unlock and remove iMac EFI password using TL866II Plus EEPROM Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              The EC chip is a Nuvoton NPCE388NB0DX ,its programmable with the 128KB EC.bin .It is flashed through the keyboard connector,you need a special programmer, Vertyanov Jig , SVOD3 . You can find lots of youtube videos for both programmers usage.
                              thanks for responde, I think with this programmer could flashin' "EC" chip,
                              thanks for clearing my doubts...

so..at post # 7 you also have a link, click on it, go to post # 1 and use the main and EC bios there..the main bios is 8mb and use the TL 866 programmer for reading and writing ... remove the chip bios on the motherboard, put it in the adapter, and the adapter in the programmer, rewrite it with the bios from post # 1 .... 8mb. find tutorials on the internet how to use it..this video is just a example on how to use the programmer..you can see others, you just have to write the 8mb bios on your chip and stick the chip back on the board .success

Unlock and remove iMac EFI password using TL866II Plus EEPROM Programmer
                              Thanks for explication, is true, was the work i did, how said first download files zip, removed bios chip and put in adapter write only bios.bin file remove for adapter and put in motherboard, the laptop power on, but no video. i thinking chip EC but I don't knowed need other programmer
                              Last edited by badapple7; 05-24-2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Only for update topic, the bios dump it worked!!!!!!! after read and read, I decided buy chip blank, flashed with rom upload SMDflea, and worked!!!!!!!! thanks
                                especial thanks to peste :-)

Comment

Originally posted by fire1234 View Post
                                  Bios & EC
                                  100% working
                                  Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                  X