ASUS GL504-GS Schematic HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS GL504-GS Schematic HELP!!

Hello! I've been looking for the schematic and the boardview of the GL504GS laptop or similar to it (GL504XX) for a while without finding the answer, it would be a great help if someone had it and could share it, thanks!

PD: Sorry if my english is not perfect.

Re: ASUS GL504-GS Schematic HELP!!

I have sent you a PM. Maybe you can start a fresh thread in the repair side of this forum.

What is the issue with the laptop ? Asus is rare to have schematics.

I do see the BV from my paid subscription but either way, maybe you will not need the schematics for your repair.

Comment

I share the schematic, if someone has the boardview I will appreciate it.

"Knowledge is to share"
      Attached Files

Comment

• tomodachi
        tomodachi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot !

My problem is that the previous owner overclocked the memories, without being aware of it, to which they were damaged and detects 6GB of the 8GB that it originally came with, this has resulted in my GPU clock being 134/ 138 Mhz, without the possibility of handling this, with low voltages, the gpu fan shot to 100 without being able to change anything, I suspect the controller ic that manages gpu voltages and that the overclocking of the memories has damaged other components, since it works fine , but I think that it has only damaged the GPU voltage ic or it has simply devalued the resistors that it has around it, thus giving faults like the one I have for low voltage that, if I remember correctly, were about 0.655 V.

Comment

Working...
      X