Lenovo 11E8 M70Q DIFFERENT FROM 11DT. REQUEST BIOS PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo 11E8 M70Q DIFFERENT FROM 11DT. REQUEST BIOS PLEASE

Please help me clean my bios. This is the bin file. Anyhelp will be appreciated
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo 11E8 M70Q DIFFERENT FROM 11DT. REQUEST BIOS PLEASE

Hi
    Give this one a try.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ddtechrepairs View Post
      Hi
      Give this one a try.
      Hi! Thanks for the help. I've tried using this bin file but is says the chip and the contents are in disagreement whenever I tried verifying using ch341a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by tahnri2k17 View Post
        Hi! Thanks for the help. I've tried using this bin file but is says the chip and the contents are in disagreement whenever I tried verifying using ch341a tool.
        Hi
        If you trying to verify the contents of this file against your chip then it will be in disagreement.
        Need to make sure chip is making proper contact with the programmer.
        Empty chip, Blank check it.
        then burn and verify.

regards

Comment

Thank you I've already completed the process that you've mentioned but after that, my m70q doesn't boot anymore I've tried removing and placing back the battery and changing the position of the jumper wires but it's still not turning on. It's still receiving power since my flash drive led indicator was lighting up whenever i plug it in the usb slot. Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

Comment

Thank you I've already completed the process that you've mentioned but after that, my m70q doesn't boot anymore I've tried removing and placing back the battery and changing the position of the jumper wires but it's still not turning on. It's still receiving power since my flash drive led indicator was lighting up whenever i plug it in the usb slot. Is there anything that I can do to fix this?
            Use different software,there`s NeoProgrammer,Colibri and ASProgrammer ,you`ll find them all posted on the forum .Choose the chip manually,don`t use Auto-Detect .The chip part number is etched on top of it,select it from the support list.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Use different software,there`s NeoProgrammer,Colibri and ASProgrammer ,you`ll find them all posted on the forum .Choose the chip manually,don`t use Auto-Detect .The chip part number is etched on top of it,select it from the support list.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
              Thank you! I've actually followed all the step on that thread but it gave me this error. I really don't know why :'(
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you! I've actually followed all the step on that thread but it gave me this error. I really don't know why :'(
                With CH341A , do not use clip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

It doesn't turn on for me anymore, after trying with a CH341a, they know what I'm doing wrong in the m70q model.
                  Already with m710q I have achieved it successfully.
                  Do you know what it could be?

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    With CH341A , do not use clip.

why not use the soc8 clip?

Comment

Originally posted by dquesada202 View Post
                      why not use the soc8 clip?
                      Maybe it will give you junk file after reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hi

this is not programmer problem. 11E8 oem product for amazon costumer services. It uses Coreboot bios. All other models works with AMI bios. 11E8 only works with special chrome os for amazon. You can't replace bios beacuse there is very important security partition inside bios chip. you need check this pages.

https://edk2-docs.gitbook.io/underst...tel_boot_guard

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...de23cefb86.pdf

Comment

There is two bios chip on this machine. All chips OTP function activated and some partitions erase protected. You need change 16mb chip and flash your original dump. There is no other solution for now.

Comment

Originally posted by o2809013 View Post
                            There is two bios chip on this machine. All chips OTP function activated and some partitions erase protected. You need change 16mb chip and flash your original dump. There is no other solution for now.
                            I already replaced the Chip, but I don't know which bios to configure since I used the ones above and it only turns on and then turns off.
                            Does anyone have one that works?
                            Thank you

Comment

i have same problem this bios only works from chrome os amazon, i need bin files for ec, ec bios and main bios for install windows, only whit the original file (amazon works) whit others files only power on and shutdown inmediatly(no works)

Comment

Originally posted by ddtechrepairs View Post
                                Hi
                                Give this one a try.
                                Thank You, this BIOS solves my problem

Comment

Originally posted by o2809013 View Post
                                  Hi! May i know if there is proof of this method working without issues? i have one of these machines and really like to give an usage as for right now its idle getting dust sadly... or where i can find more info about it as per google and bing this is the only place with some info and really like to gather the info so i can give it to a technician to help me with the machine.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDeath View Post
                                    Hi! May i know if there is proof of this method working without issues? i have one of these machines and really like to give an usage as for right now its idle getting dust sadly... or where i can find more info about it as per google and bing this is the only place with some info and really like to gather the info so i can give it to a technician to help me with the machine.

My brother! You and I are in the same boat. I have this exact model and am searching from answers on the internet on how to wipe the operating system and install anything else (either linux or windows).

I am a layman on this area, so this is all very new to me. However, I already ordered a CH341A and as soon as it gets to me I'll start tinkering with the machine.

Apparently this is a special model where they put a lot of protections, even at a hardware level. Switching the jumper to delete/restore CMOS/BIOS didn't do anything, neither taking ou the cell-battery. And, apparently, just flashing these custom BIOS available to other models doesn't seem to work.

However, I have a couple of ideas I want to try (before attempting to downright replace the chips). If I have success doing so, I'll post on the forum.

Please, stay tuned - and also, if you get something good going, share as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Akhenaton View Post
                                      My brother! You and I are in the same boat. I have this exact model and am searching from answers on the internet on how to wipe the operating system and install anything else (either linux or windows).

I am a layman on this area, so this is all very new to me. However, I already ordered a CH341A and as soon as it gets to me I'll start tinkering with the machine.

Apparently this is a special model where they put a lot of protections, even at a hardware level. Switching the jumper to delete/restore CMOS/BIOS didn't do anything, neither taking ou the cell-battery. And, apparently, just flashing these custom BIOS available to other models doesn't seem to work.

However, I have a couple of ideas I want to try (before attempting to downright replace the chips). If I have success doing so, I'll post on the forum.

Please, stay tuned - and also, if you get something good going, share as well!
                                      Thanks for taking your time to reply to my message, never receive an email with the reply lol but yeah its kinda hard and sad not to find any info related to this, i think next week i will try to change any physical bios chip with a friend and see how it goes, wish me luck and ill let you know if this method work.

Comment

hello, do you know if it is possible to install windows on this computer linked to amazon?

Comment

Working...
                                        X