Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remove_SMM... UEFI.

t440s please send me patched file
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Pls Check And reply

Comment

t470p send me unlock file

Comment

Originally posted by lap12 View Post
          t470p send me unlock file
          Try this file and update please

*Remove all batteries (main battery and RTC battery).
          *Patch the bios and make sure to verify it so there aren't any errors when writing.
          *Hold down the small switch on motherboard (IF AVAILABLE)
          *Connect charger (laptop should start automatically)
          *Wait. It might even take minutes and laptop will beep/restart a few times.

Comment

Can you please help with this T460 bios file? Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by johnli1111 View Post
              Can you please help with this T460 bios file? Thank you so much.
              Read again, this file is damaged!

Comment

t460 please send me patched file

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ22 View Post
                  t460 please send me patched file

Comment

Hi CarterM and motherboard repair, is there anyway to try to extra info off the damaged file? I overwrote the bios and that's the only file I have.

Comment

I had this other read initial, but don't know if it's also have issue.

Thank you so much for any help.

Comment

I had this other read initial, but don't know if it's also have issue.

Thank you so much for any help.

Comment

Hi Motherboard Repair, I flashed both files and the T460 beeps 5 times with no display.

Comment

Hi Motherboard Repair, I flashed both files and the T460 beeps 5 times with no display.
                            Did you follow procedure below ? is this the original dump ?

1. Remove The Battery CMOS . Also make sure laptop's main battery is out and disconnect the internal front battery if used (many new Lenovo may have an internal battery, the black box) by removing its connector from the motherboard. It is important that the laptop will have NO The main Battery attached and the NO Battery CMOS .
                            2. Insert other LOCK HDD OR SSD M.2 ( by the way use another laptop set up password lock HDD and remember your password )
                            3. ReFlash BIOS with patched file
                            4. The First Step Let Press Down and Still Keep Little Switch ( picture attached ) long time and The Second Step Let Plug in the AC adapter and wait for a few seconds, the laptop will start by itself (if not, press the Power button and start it). You may hear some beeps then you will see the Lenovo splash image, press F1 to get the SVP password prompt and enter "1234" for SVP and press Enter. Next page will showing "Press any key..". Wait about 10 to 12 seconds before pressing any Key. Next it will display the warning message and the laptop hardware ID. Do not disconnect the AC during this process!

if still same try these files first zip is your files second zip custom

Comment

If 2x 5beep, it's normal.
                              Wait minimum 30sec before screen logo light on. Must turn on/off several times by itself
                              Last edited by Motherboard Repairs; 04-26-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

The unlocked files didn't work. They didn't boot except for beeping and completely blank on the display. I followed all the instruction.

The T460 custom files patched does flash, but it'll have the error 0183: Bad CRC of Security Settings in EFI variable.

Pressing F1 goes to a blank screen, it doesn't work after that.

CraterM, here's a new read of the original chip as you requested. Thank you for any help.

Comment

Hi guys, can you help this files, I try but t440 power off when digit pass 1234

Comment

The unlocked files didn't work. They didn't boot except for beeping and completely blank on the display. I followed all the instruction.

The T460 custom files patched does flash, but it'll have the error 0183: Bad CRC of Security Settings in EFI variable.

Pressing F1 goes to a blank screen, it doesn't work after that.

CraterM, here's a new read of the original chip as you requested. Thank you for any help.
                                    Try this file 99% sure it will work please update me

Comment

Originally posted by rbnote View Post
                                      Hi guys, can you help this files, I try but t440 power off when digit pass 1234
                                      Test and update

Comment

Have only done a few thinkpad unlocks, but in my experience if the computer freezes after pressing F1 and goes to a blank screen, it means that supervisor password is NOT set. You may only have a power-on password set, which can be cleared by disconnecting cmos battery and internal battery (if any), leave them disconnected for at least one minute and then put them back.
                                        If you are experiencing the blank screen after pressing F1, can also try to use a locked hard drive, that will make the patch work.
                                        ... my two cents.

Comment

Hello, can somebody patch this bios? Lenovo T440, motherboard NM-A102. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X