X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080 Ti - 2 pcie white leds

Hello.
    Gigabyte 2080 Ti Aorus Waterforce Xtreme

The LED lights are located above the PCIe power connectors on the card.

When card is underload i can see white lights near pcie 2 connectors. Not blinking. Just white lights continuously. No problem in stability,clocks are normal.

Psu is Seasonic ULTRA TX 750W Platinum. Anybody have the same card?

Card is plugged by 2 separate pcie cables.
    But according to AORUS white leds lightning continuosly means that there is no power. Both two white lights are not blinking. They just lightning continuously. Card working ok.

Re: Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080 Ti - 2 pcie white leds

Originally posted by sew333 View Post
    Hello.
    Gigabyte 2080 Ti Aorus Waterforce Xtreme

The LED lights are located above the PCIe power connectors on the card.

When card is underload i can see white lights near pcie 2 connectors. Not blinking. Just white lights continuously. No problem in stability,clocks are normal.

Psu is Seasonic ULTRA TX 750W Platinum. Anybody have the same card?

Card is plugged by 2 separate pcie cables.
    But according to AORUS white leds lightning continuosly means that there is no power. Both two white lights are not blinking. They just lightning continuously. Card working ok.

I think this is just a typical fuckup from the marketing department that doesn't understand this kind of very complex engineering.

Note the smaller notes inside the image that tell you that "consistent LED" means stable power. So i think that they swapped "LIGHT ON" and "LIGHT OFF" around. Since it would be more logical to turn the LED's off when there is no power. My Asus STRIX GPU's also have these LEDS that are on when the power connectors are connected.

Comment

Working...
    X