Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual chip Bios problem Aspire V3 772G

Hi Guys.
    I trying to program bricked motherboard bios chip in Acer Aspire V3 772G.
    I found that there is dual bios chips, 25Q16BVSIG and 25Q32BVSIG. Do I need to program them both?
    Did anybody know how to split .fd file or how to program these chips?
    Please help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-18-2021, 09:44 AM.

Re: Dual chip Bios problem Aspire V3 772G

Originally posted by Luka55 View Post
    Hi Guys.
    I trying to program bricked motherboard bios chip in Acer Aspire V3 772G.
    I found that there is dual bios chips, 25Q16BVSIG and 25Q32BVSIG. Do I need to program them both?
    Did anybody know how to split .fd file or how to program these chips?
    Please help.
    Thanks in advance.
    post the backup of the bios..both ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks!
        Post the bios backups from the bios chips !!
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks!
          the content of the bios chip on the motherboard, not the update on the site ...
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hi, sorry for not answering. Bet busy at work and i had to postpone the programming.
            I'd be grateful if you could take a look at it.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

the 4MB bios is empty, remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing..make several copies, checks with the HxD program and what it looks like, post here..if you use the clip you may have errors ..

Comment

Hi, I've tried to read the chip several times and it looks like it's not programmed, it's empty. The problem with the laptop is that it turns off exactly every 30 minutes, without any news, as if someone disconnected it from the power supply.

Comment

Ok, I manage to read it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I've tried to read the chip several times and it looks like it's not programmed, it's empty. The problem with the laptop is that it turns off exactly every 30 minutes, without any news, as if someone disconnected it from the power supply.
                      try..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, All working fine so far, thanks for your help.
                        Last edited by Luka55; 05-02-2021, 01:41 PM. Reason: Ok

Comment

Hello i have acer v3-772g that i just bought, when i start it it takes a long time to display acer logo, so i had a stupid idea i uploaded a dump on google i have it switch to the two chip bios (2mb + 4 mb), after the pc does not start does not display a life signal, I made a backup of the bios before passing the dump. But it doesn't work, plz can u help, im lost

Comment

Originally posted by mejhed View Post
                            Hello i have acer v3-772g that i just bought, when i start it it takes a long time to display acer logo, so i had a stupid idea i uploaded a dump on google i have it switch to the two chip bios (2mb + 4 mb), after the pc does not start does not display a life signal, I made a backup of the bios before passing the dump. But it doesn't work, plz can u help, im lost
                            try post # 11

Comment

Working...
                            X